Properties in this Development
Botanica's beautifully appointed residences, which amalgamate the contemporary design and style of an inner-city terrace home, coupled with the very best elements of a suburban home, feature:
- North-facing living, master bedroom and terraces.
- Up to 3.8m high ceilings to the living areas.
- Full-height windows with sliding doors.
- 7.5-star energy ratings.
- Ducted heating throughout the home.
- High-end contemporary finishes and fixtures.
- Beautifully-appointed kitchens with stainless-steel European appliances.
- Walk-in pantry available.
- Individual street address and street frontage per home.
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living with landscaped shared gardens.
- Secure garage with internal access and accommodation for 1, 2 or 3 cars.
- Close to Belconnen Town Centre, waterfront precinct and Lake Ginninderra.
- 10 minutes to the CBD.
- Walking distance to education and public facilities, including an array of shopping centres and restaurants.
- Surrounded by native bushland and parks.
This is your last chance to secure one of Botanica's stunning 3-bedroom terrace homes. One final 2-bedroom + study home, and one final 2-bedroom home, also remain.
For further information, contact Thomas Carola on 0420 682 397 or email email@example.com
*Images, features, finishes and layouts are indicative of the development only and may vary between properties.
Open TimesWED 5:00pm - 6:00pm
THU 5:00pm - 6:00pm
SAT 10:00am - 2:00pm
SUN 10:00am - 2:00pm
Keggins Homes is a Canberra property development firm armed with a vision to deliver boutique, high-quality homes to the capital. A small, yet focused team, based in the Canberra head office at Nishi Building, New Acton, pride themselves on an exceptional level of design and execution in the delivery of premium products for their clients. Botanica is no exception to the high Keggins' standard. The project team has personally selected superior finishes and inclusions, along with an experienced team of consultants.
Project Coordination is one of Australia's leading mid-tier construction companies, well known for the delivery of a premium level of standard and service within Canberra's property sector. The company has delivered more than $2 billion worth of construction projects since exception inception in 1975, through principal activities including the construction and refurbishment of
commercial, retail, institutional, health, residential and educational buildings for both the public and private sector.