2/7 Propsting Street
Curtin ACT 2605
$430 per week
Easy care townhouse in peaceful location
Situated on a wonderful private block in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this home offers discerning professionals or the young family the perfect blend of seclusion, simplicity and sophistication.
- Expansive north facing floor-to-ceiling windows
- Generous open plan living spaces with serene outlook
- Quality updated kitchen with gas appliances
- Soak in the beautiful natural light from your master bedroom
- Floor-to-ceiling wardrobes in both master and second bedroom
- Well presented bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Private fully landscaped courtyard with mature trees
- Close to cafes, shopping, community bank and walking trails
- Short drive to Westfield Woden, Woden Hospital and the city
- Your large shed offers storage or space for a workshop
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
- Air Conditioning
- Heating Gas
2 1 2
Available from 9 Nov 2016.
The average age in Curtin is 43 years and it has a population of 5,175.
|Deakin West Post Office||Post Office||1.7 km|
|Woden Plaza||Major Shopping Centre||2.5 km|
|The Canberra Hospital||Hospital||3.1 km|
|Holy Trinity Primary School||Primary School||0.5 km|
|Alfred Deakin High School||High School||1.2 km|
|Royal College Of Nursing||College||1.2 km|
|Australian National University||University||5.8 km|
Click here for more information about what's nearby to this property (approximate straight line distances).
Listing Age and Views
This listing was first displayed on 20/10/16, last updated on 23/10/16, and has been viewed 281 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.