3/7 Wark Street
Hughes ACT 2605
$330 per week
Neat as a pin
Rented with the help of allhomes
This light and airy two bedroom apartment boasts refurbished interiors and is conveniently located close to local schools, shops and parks. With an open plan living area and kitchen, this property will be sure to tick all the boxes when looking for your next home.
- Open plan kitchen and living area with modern finishes
- Bright and airy interiors and sleek neutral colour scheme
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage space
- Generous proportioned bedrooms with built in robes
- Chic bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
- A short stroll to local schools, Woden town centre and the hospital
- Single alocated car space and off street parking available
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Available from 14 Oct 2016.
The average age in Hughes is 44 years and it has a population of 2,956.
|Phillip Post Office||Post Office||1.4 km|
|Woden Plaza||Major Shopping Centre||1.5 km|
|The Canberra Hospital||Hospital||1.7 km|
|Hughes Primary School||Primary School||0.3 km|
|Alfred Deakin High School||High School||1.1 km|
|Canberra College||College||0.8 km|
|Australian National University||University||6.4 km|
Click here for more information about what's nearby to this property (approximate straight line distances).
Listing Age and Views
This listing was first displayed on 6/9/16, last updated on 22/9/16, and has been viewed 496 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.