Taking full advantage of the elevated position in the sought after Inner North, 10 Cockle St brings a residence of significance to the Canberra market, both in size & amenity. The desirable location offers views to Mt Ainslie whilst sitting moments from Black Mountain Nature Reserve & at the doorstep of the City.
Designed by renowned architect Tomi Milin, & capturing a true contemporary feel, the home offers a striking split-level design which is spread over a number of levels, demonstrating both practicality & architectural flair.
Spanning over 503m2, the home is perfect for those seeking both space & flexibility. The grand proportions create living opportunities for the whole family, with multiple formal & informal areas including a lounge, dining, home theatre, rumpus & a large open family & meals area.
The high-end kitchen emanates style & sophistication alongside an abundance of storage & a butler's walk-in pantry. Appliances include a Kleenmaid 900mm oven & induction cooktop, an integrated coffee machine, microwave & a semi-integrated double-door fridge. Other notable features include commercial-style tapware, under-mount sink & a still/sparkling filtered water tap.
The spacious main bedroom sits to the front of the home offering segregation & privacy whilst boasting features such as a dressing room with custom joinery & a luxury ensuite with a double-basin vanity, full height tiling & frameless shower screen. The remaining 5 bedrooms all enjoy convenient access to the bathrooms, which feature luxurious finishes. The thoughtful inclusion of a guest suite also allows easy access to its own bathroom & balcony.
Bringing the home in to the future, the modern family will be sure to enjoy advanced features such as a CBUS automated lighting system, CAT5 cabling throughout & security cameras with remote mobile access. Other creature comforts include zoned reverse-cycle heating & cooling, in-slab heating to selected areas, Foxtel connectivity & a ducted vacuum.
Not compromising on space, the 1,006m2 parcel of land ensures plenty of yard space to complement the first class outdoor living options. An entertaining terrace to the upper level boats enviable views whilst the alfresco area to the ground floor houses a fully-equipped outdoor kitchen, ideal for larger gatherings in the warmer months.
This a unique offering sits within a desirable pocket of Canberra's sought after Inner North. For more information or to arrange your inspection, please contact Andrew or Robert.
- 6 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 living areas including formal lounge, formal dining, family/meals (open plan), theatre room & rumpus
- Entertaining terrace off family/meals with views to Mt Ainslie
- Downstairs alfresco with fully equipped outdoor kitchen including sink, Bosch dishwasher, built-in Electrolux barbecue & wok burner, & ducted-out rangehood
- Home theatre with high-end equipment including screen, projector & speakers
- Spacious kitchen offering walk-in pantry & plenty of storage
- Island bench with extension for informal dining
- Kleenmaid appliances including 900mm oven & induction cooktop, an integrated coffee machine, microwave, commercial-style tapware, filter tap with still & sparkling options, under-mount sink & soft-close drawers
- Bathrooms include a mix of high-end features such as frameless shower screens, double custom vanities, spa bath & full height tiling
- Segregated main bedrooms with dressing room, courtyard access & luxury ensuite
- Built-in robes to beds 2, 3, 4 & 5
- Segregated mezzanine level with beds 5 & 6/study
- CBUS home automation lighting system
- CAT5 cabling throughout
- Security system
- Cameras with remote access
- Foxtel connectivity
- Reverse-cycle heating & cooling with 8 different zones
- In-slab heating to entry, laundry, downstairs bathrooms, theatre room, family room & rumpus room
- Ducted vacuum
- Laundry chute
- 2 large storage rooms
- Laundry room with walk-in linen cupboard
- Multiple linen/cloak cupboards throughout
- Fully landscaped, low maintenance gardens with irrigation system
- Established hedges offering privacy
- Driveway with remote gated access
- Triple garage & additional room to park further cars
- Service courtyard to side with gate access
- 418m2 living area
- 1,006m2 block size