Click on any image above to view 14 more pictures of this property.
x 4 x 1 x 1 x 2
- Central Electric Heating
- Central Gas Heating
- Central Heating
- Dining Room
- Double Glazed Windows
- Drip Irrigation
- Ducted Vacuum
- Electric Garage Doors
- Enclosed Backyard
- Entrance Hall
- Evaporative Cooling
- Family Room
- Heating Gas
- Lounge Room
- Network Cabling
- New Construction
- Off-street Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Separate Toilet
- Slab Construction
- Solar Panels
- Study Nook
- Underground Powerlines
- Walk In Robe
- Water Views
|Block Size:||387.5 m2 (approx)|
|House Size:||215 m2 (approx)|
Open for Inspection
None scheduled at this time.
Always verify block details with the agent or vendor. These maps are generated by cross
referencing with our spatial information database, but this does not mean they they will always correspond with the
Measurements are estimates only.
Maps are produced from ACTMAPi data, supplied by the ACT Planning & Land Authority. © ACT Gov. 2010.
Click here for more information about what's nearby to this property.
Distance to nearest Post Office
HALL POST OFFICE - 2.8 km
Major Shopping Centre
THE MARKETPLACE - 3.8 km
CALVARY PRIVATE HOSPITAL - 9.5 km
NGUNNAWAL PRIMARY - 1.1 km
GOLD CREEK HIGH SCHOOL - 1.6 km
Gungahlin College - 3.7 km
UNIVERSITY OF CANBERRA, BRUCE - 8.2 km
(approximate straight line distances)
Springbank Rise Profile
|Average age:||46 years|
|Flats & units:||0.0%|
Display Home For Sale - Award Winning - Opposite Lake Water Front - Springbank Rise
Live in a display home with lake views and north light!
This architecturally designed Display Home with solar passive design makes living warm in winter , cool in summer and is always flooded with LIGHT. Featuring high large north facing windows, high levels of insulation, double glazed windows and central heating and cooling. Together with the warmth of polished timber flooring, it all contributes to making this light filled home comfortable for your family all year round.
A full size family home on an easy care block, including 4 bedrooms, ensuite, lounge, dining, meals, family and gourmet kitchen. Two large north facing living areas integrate with and provide access to the north facing outdoor living area.
The lounge room is not only flooded with winter sun, but has a breathtaking view of the ponds at Springbank Rise.
Available as a fully furnished* home at the end of the display home period February 2013 when you can move in! Time to sell your own home.
• 4 bedrooms, ensuite
• North facing living areas
• plus Study Nook
• Separate lounge, dining, meals and family room
• Double garage with higher doors to suit 4WD cars
• Two outdoor pergola style entertaining areas, with clear roof to allows sun penetration in winter to living areas
• Plenty of built-in cupboard and linen space
• Internal access from garage
• 6 Star Energy Rating
• High ceilings with double glazed windows
• Zero VOC Paint
• Instant gas hot water system
• Stainless steel appliances
• Mixer chrome designer tapware throughout and shower rails
• Stone bench tops
• Full height tiles to wet areas
• Alarm system with internet video security cameras
• Ducted vacuum system
• Custom joinery throughout
• Hands free Video Intercom and alarm
• Water tank with mains backup connected to the irrigation system
• Use of natural materials, stone, timber and recycled paint ecolour
• Double Glazed Windows
*furniture package optional additional
Build on your land. Ask about out new guaranteed fixed price, all inclusive pricing and guaranteed start point and period or we pay you $500per week for single lot blocks.
Various Sizes Available from 3 bedrooms to 4 bed with rumpus for larger blocks.
Visit the home this weekend and make us a written offer to buy this home to email@example.com
P: 02 6255 4411
Unit 8/13-15 Brooks Street Mitchell ACT 2911
Builder's Licence No. 200112290
View all sales listings for this agency
An internal error occurred while sending your enquiry.
Please try again later.
Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the Agent.
What do I need to purchase this property?
(assuming sale price of $ -)
(assuming deposit of $ - and sale price of $ -)2
- 1Legal fees are estimated and will vary from firm to firm.
- 2Includes estimated lender settlement fees, application fee and a valuation for a standard residential ACT property. Other fees and charges may apply. Additional Land Titles Office fees are applicable for the registration of mortgage and transfer of title. The calculation given above is an estimate only and the total purchase costs may vary.
Listing Age and Views
This listing was first displayed on 27/5/11, last updated on 6/3/13, and has been viewed 24569 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.