114 Samaria Street
Crace ACT 2911
(Sold at auction)
Record Price Achieved At Auction
In a truly desirable street, this stylish contemporary residence
offers a substantial two storey three bedroom three living layout of over 225sqm and is designed to provide exceptional functionality. It's an idyllic haven on a rare 450sqm north to rear facing block a stroll to
shops and parklands.
- Appealing separate lounge enjoys a breezy indoor/outdoor flow
- Airy open plan living/dining area bathed in morning sunshine
- Spacious kitchen equipped with gas cooking and walk-in pantry
- Thoughtfully placed ground floor master with private ensuite
- Enviable teen/guest rumpus and sizeable bedrooms upstairs
- Inviting entertaining deck spills onto a landscaped garden
- Ample storage, internal access to garage, easycare grounds
- To suit professional couple, active downsizers, mature family
- Walk to community fitness facilities, bus stops, restaurants
Past Sales & Property Information
|Property Info:||114 Samaria Street|
|Street Info:||Samaria Street|
|ACT Info:||ACT Market Trends Report|
Based on data provided under licence from PSMA Australia Limited (www.psma.com.au). © PSMA Australia 2016.
What do I need to purchase 114 Samaria Street, Crace?
Get Your Free Home Loan Report - 3 Easy Steps!
Median Sale Price For Crace
|Gungahlin Post Office||Post Office||3.1 km|
|The Marketplace||Major Shopping Centre||3.0 km|
|Calvary Private Hospital||Hospital||5.5 km|
|Palmerston District Primary||Primary School||1.2 km|
|Burgmann Anglican School, Gungahlin||High School||2.2 km|
|Gungahlin College||College||2.9 km|
|University Of Canberra, Bruce||University||4.4 km|