12 Terewah Circuit
Kaleen ACT 2617
Auction at 6:00 pm on
Tue, 20 Dec 2016 On Site
Updated throughout - plus a great studio/multi-purpose room.
Buyer price guide: from mid - high 500's
This lovely home is vacant & ready for its new owners to enjoy right now. Buy yourself the best Christmas present ever. Early access to move in over the Christmas break is available free starting from the 24th December, so you can start your move over the holiday break & even host a house warming/Christmas feast or New Year's celebration here.
This single level home has been updated throughout & has a very inviting & homely feel. It's also in a quiet loop street with very little traffic & is incredibly private thanks to the established low maintenance gardens & the tall oak trees in the rear yard.
The studio/multi-purpose room at the rear of the garage is 3.5 x 3 metres & has its own entrance & lots of windows, making it a great option for a home office, rumpus room for the kids or even a 4th bedroom for guests.
Kaleen is recognised for its well-regarded schools, thriving local shopping options & open space in the form of walkways, parks & ovals. It's a very family-friendly suburb in high demand.
Flexible settlement options are available to work in with your requirements; please let us know what you need so we can help. A reduced 5% deposit on exchange is also fine, with our aim to make a purchase of this fine home as smooth & easy as possible as per our Friendly Auction Campaign.
- Updated kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking & dishwasher
- Updated bathroom with shower/bath
- Freshly painted throughout
- Timber floors in living areas & carpet in bedrooms
- Air conditioning units in both the living room & main bedroom
- Ducted gas heating
- Downlights in the living areas
- Large main bedroom with built in robes
- Energy efficiency rating of 1 stars with a potential of 6 stars
- 725m2 level block
- Unimproved land value $358,000 (2016)
- 25m2 timber deck
- Colour bond fences
- 3 external awnings at the front of the home
- Large, private yard with 2 magnificent oak trees to provide added shade
- Oversized single garage plus a single carport
- Studio/multipurpose room at the rear of the garage
- Room in the driveway & on the gravel for extra vehicles off the road
- Established low maintenance gardens providing excellent privacy to both the front & rear of the home - strut around in your pyjamas with confidence!
- Front yard offers a large paved area set amongst the beautiful gardens & is a secluded place to relax & listen to the birds
Timing with Christmas almost upon us:
- Vacant & ready now
- Early access to move in over the Christmas break is available, in fact we can guarantee this from the 24th December so you can start your move over the holiday break
- Flexible settlement timeframes in the new year
‘Our Friendly Auction System', helps by offering the following:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A website created specifically for this home with everything you need to consider a purchase including a link to the full marketing contract.
- We can refer a solicitor who will review the marketing contract prior to auction, for free.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to confirm your bidding tactics & a video to review.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity in other properties.
- The ability to use an electronic transfer/BPAY if successful at auction, no need to bring a bank cheque.
Please contact us with any questions on the home or the auction process, we are here to help.
SMS "Terewah" to 0403 215 246 to be notified of the sell price after it exchanges.
Past Sales & Property Information
|Property Info:||12 Terewah Circuit|
|Street Info:||Terewah Circuit|
|ACT Info:||ACT Market Trends Report|
Based on data provided under licence from PSMA Australia Limited (www.psma.com.au). © PSMA Australia 2016.
|Rates:||Approx. $2,225 pa (Assuming residential)|
|Land Tax:||Approx. $3,369 pa (If rented out)|
What do I need to purchase 12 Terewah Circuit, Kaleen?
Get Your Free Home Loan Report - 3 Easy Steps!
Median Sale Price For Kaleen
|Dickson Post Office||Post Office||3.3 km|
|Belconnen Mall||Major Shopping Centre||4.1 km|
|Calvary Private Hospital||Hospital||2.8 km|
|Maribyrnong Primary||Primary School||0.8 km|
|Kaleen High||High School||1.2 km|
|Radford College||College||2.3 km|
|University Of Canberra, Bruce||University||2.4 km|