12 Tiernan Place
Kambah ACT 2902
It will be love at first sight with this home
Presented immaculately and ready to move straight into, this three bedroom home delivers exactly what is required for a first home buyer or investor.
The family-friendly single level design is sunny and inviting. Two separate living areas cater for everyone, allowing a good flow of open space while giving the option of independent living areas when required. There is a well-appointed galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, ample storage and a breakfast bar.
A central hallway leads past the three generously sized bedrooms and the stylishly renovated family bathroom which is complete with floor-to-ceiling tiles, bath, new vanity, twin shower heads plus a separate toilet.
The undercover deck is an ideal setting for alfresco living and entertaining not to mention a quiet retreat for a morning coffee to start the day or an evening drink to end the week perfectly. Additionally you can sit and relax spa-side in your private oasis. The large block (1009m2) offers a beautiful low maintenance back yard with a generous grassed area providing plenty of room for the kids and/or pets to play.
A host of other features to enjoy include ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling to maintain an idyllic temperature all year round, quality window furnishings and carpets and a recently renovated laundry. Car accommodation is provided by a double lock up garage and double carport. There is also ample off street parking.
All this can be found close to arterial roads, Tuggeranong Town Centre, Wanniassa Shops, Schools, parks, ovals, sporting facilities and transport.
Offering the convenience for any purchaser to 'just move in' without lifting a finger, this home is sure to tick all of the right boxes. So end the search now, come to the scheduled open homes or be quick to arrange your inspection of this gem.
* Well presented three bedroom home on a large block in a quiet cul de sac
* Three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
* Living areas comprise of an L-shaped lounge/dining and kitchen/family/meals
* Neat kitchen with laminate bench top, dishwasher, stainless steel gas cooktop, oven and breakfast bar
* Renovated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, Caesarstone bench on vanity, rain shower head plus second shower head and separate toilet with concealed cistern
* Year round comfort maintained by ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
* Quality window furnishings and carpets
* Large flat and neatly landscaped garden with Colourbond and picket fencing
* Large covered deck with in-built spa
* Car accommodation is provided by a double garage and a double carport
* Ample off-street parking
* The location couldn't be more convenient being close to arterial roads, Tuggeranong Town Centre, Wanniassa Shops, Schools, parks, ovals, sporting facilities and transport.
* An acceptable offer has been made but contracts have not yet exchanged.
Past Sales & Property Information
|Property Info:||12 Tiernan Place|
|Street Info:||Tiernan Place|
|ACT Info:||ACT Market Trends Report|
Based on data provided under licence from PSMA Australia Limited (www.psma.com.au). © PSMA Australia 2016.
|UV*:||2015 - $311,000|
|Rates:||Approx. $2,024 pa (Assuming residential)|
|Land Tax:||Approx. $2,852 pa (If rented out)|
What do I need to purchase 12 Tiernan Place, Kambah?
Get Your Free Home Loan Report - 3 Easy Steps!
Median Sale Price For Kambah
|Kambah Post Office||Post Office||2.2 km|
|Erindale Shopping Centre||Major Shopping Centre||2.5 km|
|The Canberra Hospital||Hospital||5.8 km|
|St Anthony's Primary School||Primary School||0.4 km|
|Namadgi School||High School||0.8 km|
|Mackillop College||College||1.9 km|
|Australian National University||University||13.2 km|