121 Kosciuszko Avenue
Palmerston ACT 2913
Single level, low maintenance & updated throughout.
Featuring separate living areas, this vacant, single level, 3 bedroom townhouse is suitable for either a live-in owner or an investor looking for a well-located, affordable property. Situated in a small complex close to Gungahlin Town Centre, it boasts 2 large living areas & 2 courtyards totalling more outdoor space than most.
Entry is directly into the oversized formal lounge room. Continuing through, the kitchen has been renovated with stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop & ducted rangehood. It also overlooks a 2nd living & meals area with sliding doors opening out to the huge paved courtyard with an easy-to-maintain garden. All bedrooms are located to the rear of the home & feature built-in robes. They share access to the renovated bathroom, which has a shower, a bath & a separate toilet & secondary courtyard with a good patch of lawn for the pets & kids to enjoy.
It has been recently updated throughout, with new paint, new timber-look flooring in the living areas & new carpet in the bedrooms & new window furnishings. Given its direct street frontage, you would be forgiven if you forgot it was within a strata complex.
The owners are happy to consider flexible settlement options & with Christmas just around the corner, early access to move in now or to simply store furniture can be arranged if required. If you are wanting a pristine-perfect home with nothing further to do, then this may well suit your needs. Make an inspection a priority; there are not many homes in this area with this combination of features in this price bracket, so we expect strong interest.
- Direct street frontage, single level floorplan with separate living areas
- Renovated kitchen, gas cooktop with ducted rangehood & stone benchtops
- Ample cupboard & storage space in kitchen
- All bedrooms have built-in robes
- Renovated bathroom with separate shower & bath & a separate toilet room
- Freshly painted throughout
- Updated timber-look flooring in living areas, new carpet in bedrooms
- New window furnishings throughout
- Gas heating, evaporative cooling
- NBN connected
- Front & rear courtyards, low maintenance gardens
- Front courtyard mostly paved with garden bed boarder
- Rear courtyard has 2 patches of lawn, & paved area
- Single garage with internal access, & off road parking for multiple cars
- Quiet, boutique complex
- Minutes from Palmerston shopping centre with IGA
- Walking distance to schools & public transport (bus stop)
- Pets welcome (subject to strata notification)
- Available with vacant possession with option for access prior to Christmas
- Flexible settlement options if you have a home you want, or need, to sell.
To find out the price this home sells for after exchange has occurred, please SMS Palmerston to 0403215246.
- Air Conditioning
Past Sales & Property Information
|Property Info:||121 Kosciuszko Avenue|
|Street Info:||Kosciuszko Avenue|
|ACT Info:||ACT Market Trends Report|
Based on data provided under licence from PSMA Australia Limited (www.psma.com.au). © PSMA Australia 2016.
What do I need to purchase 121 Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston?
Get Your Free Home Loan Report - 3 Easy Steps!
Median Sale Price For Palmerston
|Gungahlin Post Office||Post Office||2.2 km|
|The Marketplace||Major Shopping Centre||2.1 km|
|Calvary Private Hospital||Hospital||6.5 km|
|Palmerston District Primary||Primary School||0.4 km|
|Burgmann Anglican School, Gungahlin||High School||1.1 km|
|Gungahlin College||College||1.9 km|
|University Of Canberra, Bruce||University||5.4 km|