13 Kettle Street
Gungahlin ACT 2912
Auction at 10:00 am on
Sat, 12 Nov 2016 at
Buyers Price Guide: From $880,000
With a resort-style feel & built to entertain, this home will be loved by all with sense of fun & adventure. Fire up your favourite tunes, host a pool party, summer barbecue, games night, movie night or just relax & enjoy the new lifestyle on offer. The pool & alfresco areas are alluring & welcoming & offer a great level of privacy so you can relax, take a dip or just soak up the sun & work on your tan.
Surrounded by quality homes in one of Yerrabi's most sought after areas, & literally a 1 minute walk to the pond, the home is situated on the high side of the street with an exceptional presence & sense of grandeur.
Immaculately cared for & rejuvenated it's ready for the next owners to enjoy the good times ahead. Flexible settlement terms are on offer so you can move in before or after Christmas;, just let us know your timeframes & how we can help you make a seamless move into this fun-filled family home.
- 230m2 internal living area, 40m2 garage
- 759m2 block
- $360,000 land value
- Energy efficiency rating of 4.5 stars
- Offered with vacant possession & flexible settlement timeframes
- Architecturally designed
- Immaculately cared for, 1 live-in owner
Inside the home:
- Grand formal entry with 9ft ceilings throughout & 10ft ceilings in the family room
- 4 large living areas
- Kitchen includes brand new appliances, 4 burner gas cooktop, stone benches, walk-in pantry, glass splashback with view to the pool
- Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling
- Large main bedroom with oversized walk-in robe, ensuite with spa bath & private courtyard
- Bedrooms 2,3,4 are all generous in size & have built-in robes
- NBN, Foxtel, Alarm
- Video intercom & lockable entry gate
- High quality, near-new, wool blend carpets
- Halogen downlights
- Lots of storage throughout
- Garage floor features large porcelain tiles
- Billiards table is optional
Outside the home:
- Huge sun-filled alfresco entertaining area with gas point, external speakers, water feature & a north westerly outlook
- Solar heated saltwater pool with water feature & outdoor shower
- Great privacy to both the pool & alfresco areas thanks to high fences & clever design
- Instantaneous gas hot water systems, 2 controllers
- Low maintenance, no grass to mow
- Side access behind double gates, great for a trailer
- Near-new shade sails
Our Friendly Auction System
To help buyers we offer the following:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign
- A website created specifically for this home with everything you need to consider a purchase
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for free
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits
- A personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity
Please contact us with any questions on the home or the auction; we are here to help.
SMS "Kettle" to 0407 121 412 to be notified of the sale price.
Past Sales & Property Information
|Property Info:||13 Kettle Street|
|Street Info:||Kettle Street|
|ACT Info:||ACT Market Trends Report|
Based on data provided under licence from PSMA Australia Limited (www.psma.com.au). © PSMA Australia 2016.
|UV*:||2015 - $360,000|
|Rates:||Approx. $2,248 pa (Assuming residential)|
|Land Tax:||Approx. $3,426 pa (If rented out)|
What do I need to purchase 13 Kettle Street, Gungahlin?
Get Your Free Home Loan Report - 3 Easy Steps!
Median Sale Price For Gungahlin
|Gungahlin Post Office||Post Office||1.1 km|
|The Marketplace||Major Shopping Centre||1.1 km|
|Calvary Private Hospital||Hospital||9.4 km|
|Bonner Primary School||Primary School||1.5 km|
|Burgmann Anglican School, Gungahlin||High School||1.9 km|
|Gungahlin College||College||1.2 km|
|University Of Canberra, Bruce||University||8.4 km|