14/53 Elimatta Street
Braddon ACT 2612
Price by negotiation
INNER CITY UNIQUE CHARACTER AND CHARM
Flexible viewing times - please call (02) 6231 3100 to arrange an inspection.
There is so much to adore about this beautiful two bedroom apartment. From the moment you arrive the stunning character of this architecturally designed complex creates an inviting ambiance making you feel right at home. The complex is private and peaceful due to the tightly held community with only a small number of townhouses and apartments.
The apartment itself faces north providing natural light throughout the day. Due to the well thoughtout design of this apartment, the energy rating is 6 which is a rare find for a apartment of this age. Not only is the orientation fantastic but the unique character that exists is truly beautiful. From the exposed bricks, split level design, brushed fences, loft style living, leafy upstairs and downstairs outdoor areas, floor to ceiling windows, separate brick garage, cobbled driveway and pathways to the uniqueness of the complex design, this is really like no other!
The location is conveniently perfect for the Inner City lifestyle. Positioned in trendy Braddon only a short stroll to many cafes, restaurants and shopping. The Canberra Centre is 3 minutes walk and Lonsdale Street is a 10 minute walk. Everything is at your reach, its almost too good to be true.
• Two bedroom apartment
• Immaculate condition, nothing to do!
• Beautiful kitchen and bathroom with stone benches, looks brand new!
• Large bathroom with a bath, separate shower, vanity and toilet.
• The laundry is incorporated into the same area with the tub/sink designed to be used as a second vanity basin
• Generous storage throughout
• North facing, plenty of natural light
• Loft style living
• Spacious open plan living
• Downstairs entrance paved courtyard with a mature ornamental weeping cherry tree
• Upstairs sunny private balcony overlooking the complex's landscaped gardens
• Both bedrooms have built in robes and full length windows overlooking the leafy gardens
• Energy efficient with a 6 star rating!
• Separate solid brick garage with electricity located at ground level only a few metres from the private entrance courtyard.
• Visitor parking
• Sought after, tightly held small complex
• Architecture and building by Playoust
• Convenient location, short stroll to The Canberra Centre, cafes and restaurants
A one off opportunity:
Aside from the 2 bedroom apartment, if you are looking for extra accomodation close by for a workspace, extended family, an extra 2 bedrooms or an investment please enquiry for further information as we may have the perfect solution for you!
So for a two bedroom apartment with endless character that provides the ultimate inner lifestyle call our 24 hour Home Buyer Hotline now on 6231 3100.
Always Open for Inspection at a time to suit you.
If you want to buy and are having difficulty finding the right home try our free Home Finder service. Just call 6231 3100 and we will do the rest.
The Real Estate Shop
|Block Size:||4645 m2 (approx)|
Past Sales & Property Information
|Block Size:||4645 m2 (approx)|
What do I need to purchase 14/53 Elimatta Street, Braddon?
Get Your Free Home Loan Report - 3 Easy Steps!
Median Sale Price For Braddon
|Braddon Newsagency & Post Office||Post Office||0.7 km|
|Canberra Centre||Major Shopping Centre||0.7 km|
|Calvary Private Hospital||Hospital||5.5 km|
|Ainslie Primary School, Ainslie||Primary School||0.4 km|
|Campbell High School, Campbell||High School||0.7 km|
|Merici College||College||1.2 km|
|Australian National University||University||2.0 km|