Click on any image above to view 8 more pictures of this property.
x 2 x 1 x 1
|Apartment Size:||77 m2 (approx)|
Open for Inspection
None scheduled at this time.
Past Sales & Property Information
|Property Info:||18/6 Cunningham Street|
|Street Info:||Cunningham Street|
|Stamp Duty (Concessional):||$19,095|
|Average age:||30 years|
|Flats & units:||86.1%|
Only one year old and well established
Located on the first floor of one of Kingston’s highest quality and most sought after developments this superb two bedroom apartment is perfect for those seeking the relaxed, metropolitan lifestyle of Kingston.
The spacious, open plan dining and living area open onto a large balcony with enough space for an alfresco dining setting and overlooks the beautifully landscaped gardens at the rear of the developmentThe kitchen offers beautiful polyurethane cabinetry, stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances. Superbly appointed, the bathroom offers a custom made vanity unit, frameless shower screen and quality European tap ware. Both bedrooms have room for double or queen sized beds and feature built-in robes and a built-in desk in the second bedroom.
There’s lift access from the car park and entry foyer, reverse cycle air conditioning and quality carpets and window treatments plus a storage cage in the basement.
Currently tenanted at $520 a week on a month to month basis making this property will also make an exceptional investment opportunity.
• Superbly located opposite Kingston Oval
• Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• Fabulous kitchen with stone benchtops and Bosch appliances
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Separate Laundry
• Carpets and storage under with lift access
Peter Blackshaw Real Estate Manuka
P: 02 6295 2433
F: 02 6239 7705
27 Bougainville Street Manuka ACT 2603
Peter Blackshaw Manuka Pty Ltd
Licensed Agent & REIACT Member
View all sales listings for this agency
Albert Stavaruk View profile
0418 628 641
Ryan Stavaruk View profile
0430 061 501
An internal error occurred while sending your enquiry.
Please try again later.
Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the Agent.
What do I need to purchase this property?
(assuming sale price of $519,000)
(assuming deposit of $25,950 and sale price of $519,000)2
- 1Legal fees are estimated and will vary from firm to firm.
- 2Includes estimated lender settlement fees, application fee and a valuation for a standard residential ACT property. Other fees and charges may apply. Additional Land Titles Office fees are applicable for the registration of mortgage and transfer of title. The calculation given above is an estimate only and the total purchase costs may vary.
Listing Age and Views
This listing was first displayed on 13/6/12, last updated on 22/5/13, and has been viewed 4719 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.