Click on any image above to view 10 more pictures of this property.
x 4 x 1 x 2 x 2
- Dining Room
- Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Backyard
- Entrance Hall
- Evaporative Cooling
- Family Room
- In-slab Heating
- Lounge Room
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Walk In Robe
|Block Size:||683.0 m2 (approx)|
|Unimproved Value:||2012 - $320,000|
(UV is for entire block at 19 Beveridge Crescent)
Open for Inspection
None scheduled at this time.
Past Sales & Property Information
|Property Info:||19 Beveridge Crescent|
|Street Info:||Beveridge Crescent|
|Stamp Duty (Concessional):||$44,800|
|Rates:||Approx. $1,483 pa (Assuming residential)|
|Land Tax:||Approx. $2,622 pa (If rented out)|
Always verify block details with the agent or vendor. These maps are generated by cross
referencing with our spatial information database, but this does not mean they they will always correspond with the
Measurements are estimates only.
Maps are produced from ACTMAPi data, supplied by the ACT Planning & Land Authority. © ACT Gov. 2010.
Click here for more information about what's nearby to this property.
Distance to nearest Post Office
Gungahlin Post Office - 1.8 km
Major Shopping Centre
THE MARKETPLACE - 1.8 km
CALVARY PRIVATE HOSPITAL - 10.1 km
GOOD SHEPHERD PRIMARY SCHOOL - 1.5 km
BURGMANN ANGLICAN SCHOOL, GUNGAHLIN - 2.6 km
Gungahlin College - 1.9 km
UNIVERSITY OF CANBERRA, BRUCE - 9.1 km
(approximate straight line distances)
|Average age:||46 years|
|Flats & units:||0.0%|
Executive Family Home
- Functional floor plan includes four bedrooms plus study, rumpus and cinema/gym room
- Gourmet kitchen with custom joinery and Bosch appliances
- Covered alfresco and balcony areas
- Underground 24,000 litre water tank
- Executive home is approximately 289 sqm
- Fully landscaped block of approximately 683 sqm
Quality is evident thoughout the house including gourmet kitchen fitted with Bosch appliances, porcelain tiling, custom joinery and much, much more. If an executive lifestyle is what you require, please organize your inspection today.
LJ Hooker Tuggeranong
P: 02 6293 4499
F: 02 6293 4488
Cnr Reed Street North & Scollay Street Tuggeranong ACT 2900
Tri-Star Holding Co Pty Ltd
Licensed Agent & REIACT Member
View all sales listings for this agency
An internal error occurred while sending your enquiry.
Please try again later.
Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the Agent.
What do I need to purchase this property?
(assuming sale price of $950,000)
(assuming deposit of $47,500 and sale price of $950,000)2
- 1Legal fees are estimated and will vary from firm to firm.
- 2Includes estimated lender settlement fees, application fee and a valuation for a standard residential ACT property. Other fees and charges may apply. Additional Land Titles Office fees are applicable for the registration of mortgage and transfer of title. The calculation given above is an estimate only and the total purchase costs may vary.
Listing Age and Views
This listing was first displayed on 31/5/12, last updated on 4/2/13, and has been viewed 11501 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.