Secluded from the street, this immaculate home is a surprise package that will intrigue you from the very beginning!
Beautifully presented inside and out, you won't need to do a thing, simply move in, relax and enjoy the pleasures this stylish four bedroom ensuite home has to offer.
Featuring two separate living areas, the front formal living and dining room is filled with natural light and offers plenty of space for the whole family.
The generous open plan kitchen has a new Miele wall oven, a dishwasher and lovely timber benches. The adjoining north facing family and meals area is a fantastic size and opens through a glass sliding door to a large deck, perfect for entertaining or simply relaxing.
Segregated at the front of the home, the enormous master suite enjoys a walk-in robe and a brand new ensuite finished in a neutral decor. Also to the front of the home, located within easy reach of the master bedroom, is the second bedroom, ideal as a nursery or home office. The additional two bedrooms are located at the rear of the home, both with built-in robes and the forth bedroom includes a sliding door leading to the rear deck.
Busy families will love the low maintenance backyard that offers plenty of space for children to play and is privately sheltered by the established pittosporum hedge. If you are looking for even more space to play, the park opposite is perfect!
Ducted gas heating warms the house along with the gorgeous north/easterly aspect, while ducted evaporative cooling keeps you refreshed during the summer months.
Set in a very convenient location close to many levels of excellent schooling, great shopping facilities at Hawker or Jamison, Belconnen town centre, Universities and within 10kms of Canberra City.
Whether you're just starting out or winding down, this attractive dual occupancy home is a must to inspect. Make sure you don't just drive by.
* Immaculate family home
* Two separate living areas
* Modern kitchen with timber bench top
* Asko gas cooktop
* New Miele electric wall oven
* Asko dishwasher
* Rangehood & pantry
* Large master bedroom suite with walk-in robe
* Brand new carpet in the master bedroom
* New ensuite to master bedroom
* Under floor heating in ensuite
* Heated towel rail in ensuite
* Built-in robes to the three additional bedrooms
* Quality window treatments
* Bathroom with shower recess & bath
* Separate WC with basin
* Full laundry
* Walk-in linen cupboard
* A brick veneer home
* Trussed roof with concrete tiles
* Brivis ducted gas heating
* Bonaire ducted evaporative cooling
* Rinnai Infinity continuous gas hot water unit
* Internal access to double auto garage
* Generous covered rear deck
* Gutter guard
* Ceiling insulation R3
* Wall insulation 1.5
* Low maintenance gardens front & back
* Private rear yard
* Parkland opposite
* Living area 167.81m2
* Garage 38.81m2
* Entire block size 1469m2
* Unit entitlement for Unit 2 is 58% of the total (Approx.852m2)
* Separately metered for electricity & gas
* No Body Corporate fees
* Rates $2247.39 p.a.
* Each property receives a separate bill for water/sewerage connection
* Water usage is currently divided 50/50
* Strata Insurance (includes building insurance) is divided according to the Unit entitlement.