4/14 Macleay Street
Turner ACT 2612
Private, extra-large courtyard at the back of the building.
Peacefully situated at the back of the building & away from the street is this private ground floor apartment in the boutique ‘Elston' development. Conveniently located on the city side of Haig Park on a quiet street with no busy traffic, an exciting new lifestyle comes packaged with your purchase. Leave the car at home & walk to work, the Canberra Centre or Braddon for some shopping or a lazy Sunday brunch. This home will be sold with vacant possession, flexible settlement terms & early access are available if needed.
The modern kitchen features stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher. Opening straight off the open living area for seamless indoor & outdoor entertaining is an extra-large, partly covered paved courtyard (approximately 58m2). Creating a useable extension to your internal area, it has plenty of room for a barbecue & dining table plus a separate lounge & coffee table set up, with space left over to create your own greenery with pots & plants. This is an excellent private space to relax & entertain in whilst enjoying the tranquil, established gardens.
Contact us to arrange a viewing if you cannot make the scheduled open homes. We are here to help & will fit in with your schedule.
- Ground floor position in a quiet, boutique development of only 11 apartments
- Spacious sun-filled courtyard, fully paved & approximately 58m2
- Single level floorplan, no stairs
- Lift access from basement
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops & Blanco Stainless steel appliances
- Bedroom has sliding built-in robes & direct access to courtyard
- Modern main bathroom with space saver laundry
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Halogen downlighting
- Security intercom for guests
- 10 minute walk to Canberra Centre & the cafes of Braddon
- 1 allocated basement car park space
- Lockable storage enclosure in the basement
- Pets welcome (subject to strata notification)
Past Sales & Property Information
|Property Info:||4/14 Macleay Street|
|Street Info:||Macleay Street|
|ACT Info:||ACT Market Trends Report|
Based on data provided under licence from PSMA Australia Limited (www.psma.com.au). © PSMA Australia 2016.
What do I need to purchase 4/14 Macleay Street, Turner?
Get Your Free Home Loan Report - 3 Easy Steps!
Median Sale Price For Turner
|Braddon Newsagency & Post Office||Post Office||0.5 km|
|Canberra Centre||Major Shopping Centre||1.1 km|
|Calvary Private Hospital||Hospital||4.2 km|
|Turner Primary||Primary School||0.7 km|
|Campbell High School, Campbell||High School||1.9 km|
|Merici College||College||1.0 km|
|Australian National University||University||1.4 km|