House & Land Package Details
x 4 x 1 x 1 x 2
- Central Gas Heating
- Heating Gas
|Block Size:||621 m2 (approx)|
|Building Size:||238 m2 (approx)|
|Unimproved Value:||2012 - $264,000|
(UV is for entire block at 4 Essie Coffey Street)
Open for Inspection
None scheduled at this time.
Past Sales & Property Information
|Property Info:||4 Essie Coffey Street|
|Street Info:||Essie Coffey Street|
|Stamp Duty (Concessional):||$26,025|
Always verify block details with the agent or vendor. These maps are generated by cross
referencing with our spatial information database, but this does not mean they they will always correspond with the
Measurements are estimates only.
Maps are produced from ACTMAPi data, supplied by the ACT Planning & Land Authority. © ACT Gov. 2010.
Click here for more information about what's nearby to this property.
Distance to nearest Post Office
Gungahlin Post Office - 3.5 km
Major Shopping Centre
THE MARKETPLACE - 3.5 km
CALVARY PRIVATE HOSPITAL - 11.8 km
GOOD SHEPHERD PRIMARY SCHOOL - 2.5 km
BURGMANN ANGLICAN SCHOOL, GUNGAHLIN - 4.2 km
Gungahlin College - 3.6 km
UNIVERSITY OF CANBERRA, BRUCE - 10.8 km
(approximate straight line distances)
|Average age:||46 years|
|Flats & units:||0.0%|
Would you like modern 4 bedroom home on a decent size block?
Well Block 6 Section 80 to be known as 4 Essie Coffey St will get you this. Do you want to be part of a growing community with brand new commercial facilities and schools and minutes from Gungahlin and yet still have the tranquillity of being on the edge of a large city?
Shaw Living is not a project home company, we bring expertise from all areas of the building industry making us innovative and able to accommodate your ideas and concepts. We can customise a house to your needs and help you build a beautiful new home.
Come and chat with us at our Crace display house (1 Chance Street, Crace – Saturday to Wednesday 11:00am-5.00pm).
- Architecturally designed by Heyward Lance Architecture
- Perfect northern aspect to living areas
- Spacious entrance area
- Two private living areas with good relationship to outside
- Spacious kitchen with Bosch appliances and generous bench tops
- Two private bedroom wings
- Generous cupboard space throughout the home
- Split levels allowing for greater ceiling heights
- 621m2 block of land
- 198.9m2 living space
- 39.2m2 double garage space with panel automatic door
- EER 6
Winner of the 2010 MBA Merit Award for Building Excellence - Chief Ministers Affordable Housing
Winner of the 2010 MBA Award for Building Excellence - Medium Density - Small Lot Housing
G.E. Shaw & Associates (ACT) Pty Ltd trading as Shaw Living, ACT Builders Licence: 200413781 ABN: 54 096 942 077
P: 02 6162 4098
F: 02 6248 9770
Level 1, 54-56 Colbee Court Phillip ACT 2606
G.E. Shaw & Associates (ACT) Pty Ltd
View all sales listings for this agency
0408440535 or 02 6162 4098
An internal error occurred while sending your enquiry.
Please try again later.
Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the Agent.
What do I need to purchase this property?
(assuming sale price of $645,000)
(assuming deposit of $32,250 and sale price of $645,000)2
- 1Legal fees are estimated and will vary from firm to firm.
- 2Includes estimated lender settlement fees, application fee and a valuation for a standard residential ACT property. Other fees and charges may apply. Additional Land Titles Office fees are applicable for the registration of mortgage and transfer of title. The calculation given above is an estimate only and the total purchase costs may vary.
Listing Age and Views
This listing was first displayed on 1/2/11, last updated on 26/2/13, and has been viewed 7583 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.