x 1 x 1 x 1
Open for Inspection
None scheduled at this time.
|Average age:||29 years|
|Flats & units:||65.6%|
Top floor apartment enjoying vistas of Mount Ainslie.
An opportunity to purchase a beautifully designed, top floor, New York style 2 level apartment.
Mode3 in Braddon will be an icon to Canberra City, only a short distance walk to the Canberra Centre, and with cafes & boutique shops at your doorstep. This building has been 10 years in the planning and is now complete & ready to move in. If you are looking for an exciting, beautifully designed, immaculately finished apartment in the centre of town then look no further.
One of only 7 of this type in the whole development - this very generous 70m2 apartment with study and a 14m2 terrace includes design features you will not find anywhere else in the Inner North. This apartment promises to be a joy to live in - both relaxing in your apartment, entertaining friends, or just a lifestyle that you've always been looking for.
- 70m2 internal living
- 14m2 terrace
- East facing
- Uninterrupted views over mount Ainslie
- Iconic building
- New York style loft apartment
- Tenanted at $460/week until 21st Feb 2014
PRDnationwide Inner North
P: 02 6247 5669
7/32 Lonsdale Street Braddon ACT 2612
FIE Pty Ltd
View all sales listings for this agency
Jeremy Francis View profile
0418 429 470 or 02 6262 5232
Matthew Wenman View profile
0417 078 080 or 02 6262 5232
An internal error occurred while sending your enquiry.
Please try again later.
Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the Agent.
What do I need to purchase this property?
(assuming sale price of $485,000)
(assuming deposit of $24,250 and sale price of $485,000)2
- 1Legal fees are estimated and will vary from firm to firm.
- 2Includes estimated lender settlement fees, application fee and a valuation for a standard residential ACT property. Other fees and charges may apply. Additional Land Titles Office fees are applicable for the registration of mortgage and transfer of title. The calculation given above is an estimate only and the total purchase costs may vary.
Listing Age and Views
This listing was first displayed on 30/3/12, last updated on 23/4/13, and has been viewed 4654 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.