x 3 x 1 x 1 x 2
- Body Corporate
- Off-street Parking
- Reverse Cycle a/c
|Block Size:||786.3 m2 (approx)|
|Unimproved Value:||2012 - $354,000|
(UV is for entire block at 25 - 27 Lyttleton Crescent)
Open for Inspection
None scheduled at this time.
|Stamp Duty (Concessional):||$20|
Always verify block details with the agent or vendor. These maps are generated by cross
referencing with our spatial information database, but this does not mean they they will always correspond with the
Measurements are estimates only.
Maps are produced from ACT Government data, supplied by the ACT Environment & Sustainable Development Directorate. © ACT Gov. 2013
Click here for more information about what's nearby to this property.
Distance to nearest Post Office
JAMISON POST OFFICE - 1.0 km
Major Shopping Centre
JAMISON CENTRE - 0.9 km
CALVARY PRIVATE HOSPITAL - 2.4 km
MACQUARIE PRIMARY - 1.1 km
CANBERRA HIGH SCHOOL, MACQUARIE - 1.2 km
LAKE GINNINDERRA COLLEGE - 2.3 km
UNIVERSITY OF CANBERRA, BRUCE - 2.9 km
(approximate straight line distances)
|Average age:||40 years|
|Flats & units:||5.8%|
Massive price reductions!!!! Rare offering in a highly sought after suburb!
Unique, Boutique & amazing value!
Nestled amongst the back drop of beautiful established treeswithin thisvery popular & highly sought after suburb ofCook is this boutique development of just 8 residences with all but 1 townhouse having access to your own doublegaragevia internal stair access.
Displaying an architecturally designed mix of 2 storey & single level villas each offering open plan living, stylish kitchens that are complimented by a high levelof inclusions such as stone bench tops & stainless steel appliances, spacious bedrooms with storage, convenient study stations &reverse cycle airconditioning.
All villas boast largeprivate outdoor entertaining areas that have been thoughtfully designed to include large hard-wood timber deck areas surrounded by landscaped gardens to create a relaxing space that can be enjoyed year round. Easy walking distance to local Cook shops, bus stops only metres from the development & only a short drive to the Jamieson Shopping precinct make this a unique opportunity that will unlikely be repeated again.
-Option of 2 or 3 bedroom spacious designs
- Boutique development of 8 villas
- Well designed floor plans
- All dwellings have large outdoor spaces, extensive landscaping &
hardwood timber deck entertaining areas
- 7 villas have a double garages with private internal access from basement
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bosch stainless steel appliances
- Stone bench tops in kitchen
- Carpet to all living areas & bedrooms
- Conveniently positioned opposite shops
- Bus stops only metres from the development
- Flexible options to re-design kitchen layouts& inclusions.
- Oversize double garages with option to customise storage joinery
U1 - SOLD
U2 - 2bedroom ensuite design, 52m2 courtyard, double garage - $439,900
U3 - 2bedroom ensuite design, 80m2 courtyard, double garage - $489,900
U4 - 2 bedroom ensuite design, 71m2 courtyard, double garage - $489,000
U5 - 2 bedroom ensuite design, 128m2 courtyard, single garage - $429,900
U6 - 2 or 3bedroom ensuite design, 82m2 courtyard, double garage - $469,900
U7 - 2bedroom ensuite design, 83m2 courtyard, double garage - $449,900
U8 - SOLD
For more information including plans, inclusions & prices please call or email us today.
Independent Property Group Tuggeranong
P: 02 6209 7777
F: 02 6293 1441
Unit 16, Level 1, 175 Anketell Street Greenway ACT 2900
IPG (Tuggeranong Town Centre) Pty Ltd
Licensed Agent & REIACT Member
View all sales listings for this agency
An internal error occurred while sending your enquiry.
Please try again later.
Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the Agent.
What do I need to purchase this property?
(assuming sale price of $429,900)
(assuming deposit of $21,495 and sale price of $429,900)2
- 1Legal fees are estimated and will vary from firm to firm.
- 2Includes estimated lender settlement fees, application fee and a valuation for a standard residential ACT property. Other fees and charges may apply. Additional Land Titles Office fees are applicable for the registration of mortgage and transfer of title. The calculation given above is an estimate only and the total purchase costs may vary.
Listing Age and Views
This listing was first displayed on 6/1/12, last updated on 29/1/14, and has been viewed 28510 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.