25 - 27 Lyttleton Crescent Cook ACT 2614
Internal Artist Impression
Internal Artist Impressions
Unit 3 Floorplan
Unit 5 Floorplan
Only 4 left for sale - Be quick!
Unique, Boutique & amazing value!
Nestled amongst the back drop of beautiful established treeswithin thisvery popular & highly sought after suburb ofCook is this boutique development of just 8 residences with all but 1 townhouse having access to your own doublegaragevia internal stair access.
Displaying an architecturally designed mix of 2 storey & single level villas each offering open plan living, stylish kitchens that are complimented by a high levelof inclusions such as stone bench tops & stainless steel appliances, spacious bedrooms with storage, convenient study stations &reverse cycle airconditioning.
All villas boast largeprivate outdoor entertaining areas that have been thoughtfully designed to include large hard-wood timber deck areas surrounded by landscaped gardens to create a relaxing space that can be enjoyed year round. Easy walking distance to local Cook shops, bus stops only metres from the development & only a short drive to the Jamieson Shopping precinct make this a unique opportunity that will unlikely be repeated again.
-Option of 2 or 3 bedroom spacious designs
- Boutique development of 8 villas
- Well designed floor plans
- All dwellings have large outdoor spaces, extensive landscaping &
hardwood timber deck entertaining areas
- 7 villas have a double garages with private internal access from basement
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bosch stainless steel appliances
- Stone bench tops in kitchen
- Carpet to all living areas & bedrooms
- Conveniently positioned opposite shops
- Bus stops only metres from the development
- Flexible options to re-design kitchen layouts& inclusions.
- Oversize double garages with option to customise storage joinery
U1 - SOLD
U2 - 2 bedroom ensuite design, 52m2 courtyard, double garage - $439,900
U3 - 2 bedroom ensuite design, 80m2 courtyard, double garage - $489,900
U4 - 2 bedroom ensuite design, 71m2 courtyard, double garage - $489,000
U5 - 2 bedroom ensuite design, 128m2 courtyard, single garage - $429,900
U6 - SOLD
U7 - SOLD
U8 - SOLD
For more information including plans, inclusions & prices please call or email us today.
- Body Corporate
- Off-street Parking
- Reverse Cycle a/c
|Block Size:||786.3 m2 (approx)|
|Block Size:||786.3 m2 (approx)|
Median Cook Sale Price
Maps are produced from ACT Government data, supplied by the ACT Environment & Sustainable Development Directorate. © ACT Gov. 2013
What do I need to purchase 25 - 27 Lyttleton Crescent, Cook - Navita Villas?
|Loan application fees2||$655|
|Minimum deposit (5%)2||$21,495|
|Total initial payment: $36,541|
- 1Legal fees are estimated and will vary from firm to firm.
- 2Includes estimated lender settlement fees, application fee and a valuation for a standard residential ACT property. Other fees and charges may apply. Additional Land Titles Office fees are applicable for the registration of mortgage and transfer of title. The calculation given above is an estimate only and the total purchase costs may vary.
|Flats & Units:||5.8%|
|Average age:||40 years|
|Post Office:||jamison post office - 1.0km|
|Major Shopping Centre:||jamison centre - 0.9km|
|Hospital:||calvary private hospital - 2.4km|
|Primary School:||macquarie primary - 1.1km|
|High School:||canberra high school, macquarie - 1.2km|
|College:||lake ginninderra college - 2.3km|
|University:||university of canberra, bruce - 2.9km|
Rent vs. Own
|Rent from Government:||5.6%|