5 Findon Place
Isabella Plains ACT 2905
Lovingly Maintained in a Quiet Culdesac Location!!
Set in a quiet culdesac you will find this extremely spacious family home.
There are so many benefits with this home and they start from the street!
The addition of a circular driveway, provides ease of access to and from the home and also provides plenty of off street parking.
At 130sqm or approximately 14 squares this property is way bigger than the average 3 bedroom home. This house size does not include the brick double garage under the roofline with internal access and remote control.
Another great bonus is that all bedrooms are at least double size and all have built in robes. There is only one bathroom - BUT - there is a second toilet and that is a great advantage.
Freshly painted throughout and featuring a very large open plan living area wrapped around an extremely spacious and functional kitchen, this is a very easy house to live in and will allow you to configure your furnishings as you wish.
To add to the appeal, glass doors lead out from the living area to the covered, north facing side verandah allowing you to entertain in style and to also give children shelter for outdoor play.
Next is the secure, private, easy care yard. It has double gates at the front to give you vehicle access to the additional single metal garage, or to bring things in and out of the yard with ease and it also has an entry gate from the front porch.
With plenty of room for a swing set, trampoline, and for children and pets to play, this very family friendly yard compliments the home perfectly.
- 130sqm (approx 14 squares) of living
- Culdesac location with circular driveway
- Large, light filled, open plan livng area
- Central kitchen with dishwasher & rangehood
- Abundance of preparation & storage space
- Gas heating, gas cooktop & electric oven
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
- 1 bathroom but the convenience of 2 toilets
- Large, separate laundry with door to rear yard
- Double garage with internal access & remote
- Additional metal garage with no light or power
- North facing verandah for outdoor entertaining
- Secure, spacious rear yard with vehicle access
- All the benefits of a 6 star Energy Rating
* An acceptable offer has been made but contracts have not yet exchanged.
- Ceiling Fans
- Electric Garage Doors
- Enclosed Backyard
- Heating Gas
- Separate Toilet
|House Size:||130 m2 (approx)|
Past Sales & Property Information
|Property Info:||5 Findon Place|
|Street Info:||Findon Place|
|Suburb Info:||Isabella Plains|
|ACT Info:||ACT Market Trends Report|
Based on data provided under licence from PSMA Australia Limited (www.psma.com.au). © PSMA Australia 2016.
|House Size:||130 m2 (approx)|
|UV*:||2015 - $244,000|
|Rates:||Approx. $1,786 pa (Assuming residential)|
|Land Tax:||Approx. $2,317 pa (If rented out)|
What do I need to purchase 5 Findon Place, Isabella Plains?
Get Your Free Home Loan Report - 3 Easy Steps!
Median Sale Price For Isabella Plains
Isabella Plains Profile
|Erindale Post Office||Post Office||2.2 km|
|Calwell Shops||Major Shopping Centre||1.9 km|
|The Canberra Hospital||Hospital||8.6 km|
|Monash Primary||Primary School||1.3 km|
|Covenant College||High School||1.9 km|
|Mackillop College||College||0.5 km|
|Australian National University||University||16.1 km|