6 Mclorinan Street
Chisholm ACT 2905
Great family home or investment property. The choice is yours.
First home buyers or young families will love with this larger than normal, neat and tidy home. Positioned on flat 1073m2 block and offering privacy and space this residence is sure to fulfill your requirements.
The layout incorporates generous living zones comprising a formal lounge and kitchen/family/meals, while an enclosed pergola with two rooms adds to the flexible floor plan.
Preparing meals in the good-sized, centrally located kitchen will be a delight with a stainless steel gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher. A window opens from the kitchen onto a servery into the lounge, so it is easy to imagine entertaining with food and drinks flowing.
In addition, the home comprises of three spacious bedrooms plus a great study/home office (all with built-in-robes), a full bathroom and separate toilet.
A slow combustion heater, a reverse cycle air conditioner (in the living room), a Rinnai instant hot water system with temperature control, a recent interior repaint, ample off-street parking, a covered enclosed courtyard for outdoor entertaining, an enormous flat garden, large sheds for your garden implements, a double garage with workshop and a double carport adds to the appeal of the home.
The home is situated in a great position, near major arterial roads, public transport, schools and shops, so take advantage on all that is on offer here!
* Three bedroom plus study home sits on a large block
* All bedrooms and study feature built-in-robes
* Living areas comprise of a lounge, kitchen/family/meals and an enclosed pergola with two rooms
* Kitchen with servery, a stainless steel gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
* Bathroom with updated vanity, walk-in shower and separate toilet
* Year round comfort is maintained by a slow combustion fire place and a reverse cycle air conditioner in living room
* Enormous flat landscaped garden with Colorbond fencing and generous storage sheds
* Covered and enclosed courtyard to the front of the home - ideal for outdoor entertaining
* Double garage with workshop and an additional double carport
* Ample off-street parking
* Great position, near major arterial roads, public transport, schools and shops
* An acceptable offer has been made but contracts have not yet exchanged.
|Block Size:||1073 m2 (approx)|
Past Sales & Property Information
|Property Info:||6 Mclorinan Street|
|Street Info:||Mclorinan Street|
|ACT Info:||ACT Market Trends Report|
Based on data provided under licence from PSMA Australia Limited (www.psma.com.au). © PSMA Australia 2016.
|Block Size:||1073 m2 (approx)|
|UV*:||2015 - $324,000|
|Rates:||Approx. $2,144 pa (Assuming residential)|
|Land Tax:||Approx. $3,160 pa (If rented out)|
What do I need to purchase 6 Mclorinan Street, Chisholm?
Get Your Free Home Loan Report - 3 Easy Steps!
Median Sale Price For Chisholm
|Chisholm Post Office||Post Office||1.6 km|
|Calwell Shops||Major Shopping Centre||1.2 km|
|The Canberra Hospital||Hospital||8.9 km|
|Richardson Primary||Primary School||0.5 km|
|Caroline Chisholm High School, Chisholm||High School||1.0 km|
|Mackillop College||College||2.1 km|
|Australian National University||University||16.1 km|