Click on any image above to view 22 more pictures of this property.
x 5 x 3 x 2
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Electric Garage Doors
- Enclosed Backyard
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Room
- Mountain Views
- Off-street Parking
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Reverse Cycle a/c
- Separate Toilet
- Slab Construction
- Study Nook
- Underground Powerlines
- Walk In Pantry
|Block Size:||738.0 m2 (approx)|
|Unimproved Value:||2012 - $307,000|
(UV is for entire block at 70 Zakharov Avenue)
Open for Inspection
None scheduled at this time.
Past Sales & Property Information
|Property Info:||70 Zakharov Avenue|
|Street Info:||Zakharov Avenue|
|Stamp Duty (Concessional):||$37,650|
|Rates:||Approx. $1,464 pa (Assuming residential)|
|Land Tax:||Approx. $2,529 pa (If rented out)|
Always verify block details with the agent or vendor. These maps are generated by cross
referencing with our spatial information database, but this does not mean they they will always correspond with the
Measurements are estimates only.
Maps are produced from ACTMAPi data, supplied by the ACT Planning & Land Authority. © ACT Gov. 2010.
Click here for more information about what's nearby to this property.
Distance to nearest Post Office
Gungahlin Post Office - 1.7 km
Major Shopping Centre
THE MARKETPLACE - 1.8 km
CALVARY PRIVATE HOSPITAL - 10.1 km
GOOD SHEPHERD PRIMARY SCHOOL - 2.4 km
BURGMANN ANGLICAN SCHOOL, GUNGAHLIN - 2.8 km
Gungahlin College - 2.0 km
UNIVERSITY OF CANBERRA, BRUCE - 9.2 km
(approximate straight line distances)
|Average age:||46 years|
|Flats & units:||0.0%|
Features of the home include the following:
* 5 generous bedrooms
* Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
* Built-in-robes to all bedrooms
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 have two way bathroom separating them
* Bedrooms 4 and 5 also have bathroom adjacent
* Sleek and stunning kitchen
* Stone bench tops
* Quality stainless steel kitchen appliances including built-in coffee machine
* Spacious formal living area
* Meals area
* Family room
* Rumpus room
* Study nook
* Outdoor kitchen with electric oven
* Alfresco entertaining area
* Opposite Mulligans Flat Reserve
* Superb craftsmanship - builders own home
* Solar feedback to the grid
First National Real Estate Hincksman Lifestyle
P: 02 6230 3672
F: 02 6230 3976
29 Camp Street Sutton NSW 2620
Spear Management Pty Ltd
View all sales listings for this agency
An internal error occurred while sending your enquiry.
Please try again later.
Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the Agent.
What do I need to purchase this property?
(assuming sale price of $840,000)
(assuming deposit of $42,000 and sale price of $840,000)2
- 1Legal fees are estimated and will vary from firm to firm.
- 2Includes estimated lender settlement fees, application fee and a valuation for a standard residential ACT property. Other fees and charges may apply. Additional Land Titles Office fees are applicable for the registration of mortgage and transfer of title. The calculation given above is an estimate only and the total purchase costs may vary.
Listing Age and Views
This listing was first displayed on 1/8/12, last updated on 17/5/13, and has been viewed 18326 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.