Nestled at the top of Kambah with easy access to main thoroughfares, this elevated home is full of charm. Ideal for enjoying time with family and friends, this home will appeal to first home buyers, young families, and even downsizers and investors. It is conveniently located 3.3km from the Tuggeranong Hyperdome shopping precinct and is within walking distance of local schools (St Thomas the Apostle Primay (2.1km), Namadgi School (1.4km) and Lake Tuggeranong College (2.8km) and direct bus routes to Tuggeranong, Woden and Civic. Across the road offers direct access to the beautiful Urambi Hills walking tracks.
When you enter the front door through the private, landscaped front garden you will appreciate the quality bamboo flooring throughout. The lounge/dining area is serviced by a reverse-cycle air conditioner and offers filtered views to the front through a street hedge and gorgeous views through the dining room. Ducted gas throughout provides comfort during the colder months. The kitchen offers upgraded appliances and a dishwasher. The family area provides easy access to the sizable rear deck where you can really enjoy the views to the north across Mount Taylor. All three bedrooms are sizeable, with two providing built-in robes. The home has bathroom with separate toilet, and large laundry.
The back yard is low maintenance, with vegetable garden and plenty of play area. Under-floor storage is available through an access door. There is room and scope for a home extension, or just enjoy the environment with family and friends.
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with BIR
- Bamboo flooring throughout
- Sun dreanched north-east facing living areas
- Commerical quality ducted gas heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Double carport
- Kitchen with dishwasher, and modern oven/range-hood
- Fully landscaped front yard with privacy from the road
- Large back yard with storage/garden sheds
- Instant gas hot water
- Large deck for entertaining and enjoying the view
- Timber venetian blinds throughout
- Under-floor access for storage