x 1 x 1 x 1
Open for Inspection
None scheduled at this time.
|Stamp Duty (Concessional):||$20|
|Average age:||32 years|
|Flats & units:||0.3%|
QUALIFY FOR $12,500 IF YOU ARE A FIRST HOME BUYER OR $4,000* POSITIVE CASH FLOW AS AN INVESTOR
1 bedroom apt north facing - $285,500 (1 left)
The best time to invest is when the best investment is available.
Whether you are looking for something to live in or invest in, Harrison Green offers unparalleled value!
On the door step of Gungahlin's next commercial hub,Harrison Green is comprised of three boutique buildings and a large grassy, deep root planting zone. Central atria fill the corridors with natural light and lift access right to the basement makes unloading the weekly shopping a breeze.
Contemporary architecture and urban amenities contrast old world rural views while up to the minute inclusions ensure a modern, stylish feel to all apartments.
This five star opportunity offers great quality, a great location and more than you expect.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Part of the future Flemington Road retail hub
• $12,500 government grant and stamp duty concession available for approved applicants
• Interior design & styling
• Stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Secure underground parking and storage
• Directly opposite school, future shops, and public transport
• Easy access to the Gungahlin Town Centre, the City, Dickson, and the GDE
- EER minimum 5.0
*Subject to government eligibility criteria
Contact us as soon as possible to arrange an appointment to preview plans, prices and inclusions.
LJ Hooker Project Marketing
P: 02 6249 7700
F: 02 6249 1477
1st Floor, 182-200 City Walk City ACT 2601
Trebbin Pty Ltd
View all sales listings for this agency
Keenan Veraar View profile
0402 914 037 or 6249 7700
Andrew Ligdopoulos View profile
0408 488 148
An internal error occurred while sending your enquiry.
Please try again later.
Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the Agent.
What do I need to purchase this property?
(assuming sale price of $295,000)
(assuming deposit of $14,750 and sale price of $295,000)2
- 1Legal fees are estimated and will vary from firm to firm.
- 2Includes estimated lender settlement fees, application fee and a valuation for a standard residential ACT property. Other fees and charges may apply. Additional Land Titles Office fees are applicable for the registration of mortgage and transfer of title. The calculation given above is an estimate only and the total purchase costs may vary.
Listing Age and Views
This listing was first displayed on 31/1/12, last updated on 18/2/14, and has been viewed 13768 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.