House & Land Package Details
x 3 x 1 x 1 x 2
- Central Heating
- Family Room
- New Construction
- Plans Approved
|Block Size:||630 m2 (approx)|
|Building Size:||124 m2 (approx)|
|Unimproved Value:||2012 - $254,000|
(UV is for entire block at 39 Muriel Stewart Cct)
Open for Inspection
None scheduled at this time.
|Stamp Duty (Concessional):||$17,575|
Always verify block details with the agent or vendor. These maps are generated by cross
referencing with our spatial information database, but this does not mean they they will always correspond with the
Measurements are estimates only.
Maps are produced from ACTMAPi data, supplied by the ACT Planning & Land Authority. © ACT Gov. 2010.
Click here for more information about what's nearby to this property.
Distance to nearest Post Office
Gungahlin Post Office - 2.6 km
Major Shopping Centre
THE MARKETPLACE - 2.6 km
CALVARY PRIVATE HOSPITAL - 10.9 km
GOOD SHEPHERD PRIMARY SCHOOL - 1.8 km
BURGMANN ANGLICAN SCHOOL, GUNGAHLIN - 3.3 km
Gungahlin College - 2.7 km
UNIVERSITY OF CANBERRA, BRUCE - 9.9 km
(approximate straight line distances)
|Average age:||46 years|
|Flats & units:||0.0%|
Abundant back yard space for the whole family to play in!
We have a range of house and land packages on large residential blocks for sale in Bonner, all offering a unique location with either adjoining open parkland or elevated views.
This great package offers a 630m2 block backing onto neatly manicured parkland providing you with a spacious backyard in a private location!
The design has been created to capture a perfect north aspect to the main living room whilst the family room is well proportioned with easy access to the back yard. All the bedrooms have been located together creating a "Family Hub" plus we have also created this design to allow for future extensions.
* 3 bedrooms and ensuite
* Formal living room
* Separate family room
* Double garage with remote controls
* Built in robes to all bedrooms
* Large "Island bar" to the kitchen
* 630m2 block
* Backing onto open parkland
* 100 metres to the new Bonner School and shopping Centre
* Ducted gas heating
* Smeg stainless steel appliances
* Caesar stone bench tops in kitchen
* Bosch 5.5 star hot water system
* Sliding room doors
* General floor tiling to entry, kitchen and family room
* Recessed lights to main living areas
* Mixer tap ware
* Stylish bath room fittings
* Contemporary style internal doors
* Fully insulated walls and ceiling
* 4,000 litre rain water tank
* Full boundary fencing
* Fully concreted driveway and paths
We are offering this great package as a two contract sale - one for the land and a building agreement for the dwelling helping you to save on purchasing costs.
So contact us today and deal direct with the building company.
SARG Pty Limited Canberra t/a Gracious Living Constructions.
1/52 Hoskins Street Mitchell ACT 2911
ABN 93 095 864 574
A.C.T License 6789
N.S.W License 127718C
Gracious Living Constructions
P: 02 6241 0544
F: 02 6241 0595
PO Box 400 Mitchell ACT 2911
SARG (Canberra) Pty Ltd t/a Gracious Living Constructions
View all sales listings for this agency
0417 266704 or 6241 0544
An internal error occurred while sending your enquiry.
Please try again later.
Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the Agent.
What do I need to purchase this property?
(assuming sale price of $490,000)
(assuming deposit of $24,500 and sale price of $490,000)2
- 1Legal fees are estimated and will vary from firm to firm.
- 2Includes estimated lender settlement fees, application fee and a valuation for a standard residential ACT property. Other fees and charges may apply. Additional Land Titles Office fees are applicable for the registration of mortgage and transfer of title. The calculation given above is an estimate only and the total purchase costs may vary.
Listing Age and Views
This listing was first displayed on 22/2/12, last updated on 9/4/13, and has been viewed 4651 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.