(no Street Name Provided) Bonner ACT 2914
GREAT VIEWS - North Living areas
Great Location -VIEWS to rear - Block 7-137-Bonner
Boasting a modern kitchen and combined meals & family area with separate lounge, this property also features a main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with double shower.Select yourinternal & external colour schemes.
• Four Bedrooms various designs to choose from
• Ensuite & Bathroom tiled to ceiling
• Double Garage
• Modern European Appliances in kitchen
• Separate Toilet
• Ducted Heating
• Carpets, tiles and blinds
• Aviva Inclusions
• All site costs included allowance to low M class soil
• Split contracts save on stamp duty or land rent option available
• Stone kitchen bench
• Building certifiers approvals fees allowance included
• All site costs, bushfire, All 6 star EER costs included
• No rise fall, fixed price contracts guranteed
• Facade style Traditional
Contact us to View Plans and see detailed location map
TRUE TOTAL PRICE PIECE OF MIND - No hidden costs - Guaranteed in writing
Price based on seperate land and building contracts, stamp duty saving on land value only.
See our website for further details (link in bottom right side of this screen)
Contact us now email@example.com Call or TEXT us on Ph 0418 486 979
See our DISPLAY HOME at Wright this weekend
- Family Room
- New Construction
- Reverse Cycle a/c
- Separate Toilet
|Property Type:||House & Land Package|
Based on data provided under licence from PSMA Australia Limited (www.psma.com.au). © PSMA Australia 2010.
What do I need to purchase this property?
|Loan application fees2||$655|
|Minimum deposit (5%)2||$31,495|
|Total initial payment: $57,245|
- 1Legal fees are estimated and will vary from firm to firm.
- 2Includes estimated lender settlement fees, application fee and a valuation for a standard residential ACT property. Other fees and charges may apply. Additional Land Titles Office fees are applicable for the registration of mortgage and transfer of title. The calculation given above is an estimate only and the total purchase costs may vary.
|Flats & Units:||0.0%|
|Average age:||29 years|
|Post Office:||gungahlin post office - 3.9km|
|Major Shopping Centre:||the marketplace - 3.9km|
|Hospital:||calvary private hospital - 12.2km|
|Primary School:||bonner primary school - 1.6km|
|High School:||burgmann anglican school, gungahlin - 4.7km|
|College:||gungahlin college - 4.1km|
|University:||university of canberra, bruce - 11.3km|
Rent vs. Own
|Rent from Government:||1.9%|