House & Land Package Details
x 4 x 1 x 1 x 2
- Family Room
- New Construction
- Reverse Cycle a/c
- Separate Toilet
Open for Inspection
None scheduled at this time.
|Stamp Duty (Concessional):||$23,595|
Click here for more information about what's nearby to this property.
Distance to nearest Post Office
Gungahlin Post Office - 3.9 km
Major Shopping Centre
THE MARKETPLACE - 3.9 km
CALVARY PRIVATE HOSPITAL - 12.2 km
BONNER PRIMARY SCHOOL - 1.6 km
BURGMANN ANGLICAN SCHOOL, GUNGAHLIN - 4.7 km
Gungahlin College - 4.1 km
UNIVERSITY OF CANBERRA, BRUCE - 11.3 km
(approximate straight line distances)
|Average age:||29 years|
|Flats & units:||0.0%|
GREAT VIEWS - North Living areas
Great Location -VIEWS to rear - Block 7-137-Bonner
Boasting a modern kitchen and combined meals & family area with separate lounge, this property also features a main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with double shower.Select yourinternal & external colour schemes.
• Four Bedrooms various designs to choose from
• Ensuite & Bathroom tiled to ceiling
• Double Garage
• Modern European Appliances in kitchen
• Separate Toilet
• Ducted Heating
• Carpets, tiles and blinds
• Aviva Inclusions
• All site costs included allowance to low M class soil
• Split contracts save on stamp duty or land rent option available
• Stone kitchen bench
• Building certifiers approvals fees allowance included
• All site costs, bushfire, All 6 star EER costs included
• No rise fall, fixed price contracts guranteed
• Facade style Traditional
Contact us to View Plans and see detailed location map
TRUE TOTAL PRICE PIECE OF MIND - No hidden costs - Guaranteed in writing
Price based on seperate land and building contracts, stamp duty saving on land value only.
See our website for further details (link in bottom right side of this screen)
Contact us now firstname.lastname@example.org Call or TEXT us on Ph 0418 486 979
See our DISPLAY HOME at Wright this weekend
P: 02 6255 4411
Unit 8/13-15 Brooks Street Mitchell ACT 2911
Builder's Licence No. 200112290
View all sales listings for this agency
An internal error occurred while sending your enquiry.
Please try again later.
Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the Agent.
What do I need to purchase this property?
(assuming sale price of $629,900)
(assuming deposit of $31,495 and sale price of $629,900)2
- 1Legal fees are estimated and will vary from firm to firm.
- 2Includes estimated lender settlement fees, application fee and a valuation for a standard residential ACT property. Other fees and charges may apply. Additional Land Titles Office fees are applicable for the registration of mortgage and transfer of title. The calculation given above is an estimate only and the total purchase costs may vary.
Listing Age and Views
This listing was first displayed on 21/9/10, last updated on 12/3/14, and has been viewed 21768 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.