x 4 x 1 x 1 x 2
- Air Conditioning
- Central Heating
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- New Construction
- Rumpus Room
|House Size:||165 m2 (approx)|
Open for Inspection
None scheduled at this time.
|Stamp Duty (Concessional):||$23,000|
|Average age:||46 years|
|Flats & units:||0.0%|
QUALITY & AFFORDABILITY HOME IN A DESIRABLE LOCATION (FORDE)
Andrew and Phil understand that buying a home is a big investment so they invest their time into the design process focusing on your budget and styling your new home to suit a selected block.
APA Homes are currently offering this quality 4 bedroom home which is an ideal for the growing family. This beautiful home comprises of 164.9m2 of living with a games room, lounge/living and family & meals area with an open plan kitchen. The master bedroom comes with a walk-in robe and en-suite while the other 3 bedrooms also come with built- in robes. This home comes with quality features & inclusions list, including custom made & designed vanities, 20mm stone kitchen bench top, cooling & heating, security system, front landscaping, Rinnia Hot Water System. This home is conveniently located within walking distance to the local shops, school and community facilities and only 10-15 minutes drive to CBA, Gungahlin Town Centre and Dickson shops.
You are able to further customize this home by selecting your own colours both inside & outside, floor coverings and inclusions to reflect your style and personality.
Features & Inclusions:
• 4 bedroom, comprising of 164.9m2 of living
• Games room
• Custom made & designed vanities
• Separate lounge room
• Open plan kitchen
• 20mm stone bench top in the kitchen
• Cooling & heating
• Carpets, tiles and blinds
• Front landscaping
• Security system
• Rinnia Hot Water System
• EER of 6 star
• Double garage with internal access
• Close to Forde's local shops, school and community facilities
• Only a few minutes drive to the Gungahlin Town Centre
• Inclusive of all site cost
Split contracts - stamp duty payable on the land only!
Simplicity Real Estate
P: 0402 326 405
F: 02 6242 0070
Unit B 320 Gundaroo Drive Gungahlin ACT 2912
View all sales listings for this agency
Simon Piedrafita View profile
0402 326 405
Cindy Ho View profile
0402 580 868
An internal error occurred while sending your enquiry.
Please try again later.
Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the Agent.
What do I need to purchase this property?
(assuming sale price of $589,950)
(assuming deposit of $29,498 and sale price of $589,950)2
- 1Legal fees are estimated and will vary from firm to firm.
- 2Includes estimated lender settlement fees, application fee and a valuation for a standard residential ACT property. Other fees and charges may apply. Additional Land Titles Office fees are applicable for the registration of mortgage and transfer of title. The calculation given above is an estimate only and the total purchase costs may vary.
Listing Age and Views
This listing was first displayed on 7/3/11, last updated on 2/10/12, and has been viewed 8026 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.