x 4 x 1 x 1 x 2
- Dining Room
- Ducted Vacuum
- Family Room
- Reverse Cycle Heating
|House Size:||229 m2 (approx)|
Open for Inspection
None scheduled at this time.
|Stamp Duty (Concessional):||$31,580|
|Average age:||46 years|
|Flats & units:||0.0%|
CONTEMPORARY LIVING IN A DESIRABLE LOCATION
This stylish 2 storey home situated in a desirable location comprising of 229m2 of living with a Games room, Study nook, double garage, alfresco, laundry, lounge, family and meals area, spacious open plan kitchen, Master bedroom encompasses en-suite and walk-in robe, while bedroom 2 & 3 come with built-in robes and bedroom 4 comes with its own walk-in robe. This beautiful home comes with the highest level of inclusions, including custom made and designed vanities, 20mm stone kitchen bench top, upgraded kitchen appliances with 900mm cook top, oven & range hood, cooling and heating, security system, front landscaping and Rinnia hot water system.
This property is conveniently located within walking distance to local shops, school and community facilities and 10-15 minutes drive to CBD, Gungahlin Town Centre and Dickson shops. This is a must see opportunity!!
Ideal for the growing family or extended family, this beautiful home will be finished with the highest level of inclusions both inside and out, and a residence that is truly rare offering contemporary living in a desirable location.
You are able to further customize this home by selecting your own colours both inside & outside, floor coverings and inclusions to reflect your style and personality.
Quality Features & Inclusions:
• 229m2 of living plus a double garage with internal access
• 4 bedroom, master bedroom comprising of en-suite & walk-in robe
• Lounge, family, meals areas
• This home is opposite parkland and pond
• Upgraded kitchen appliances with 900mm cook top, oven & range hood
• 20mm stone kitchen bench top
• Games room
• Study nook
• Colour Bond roof
• 2.7 ceiling height down stairs
• Carpet, tiles and window treatments
• Custom made and designed vanities
• Cooling & heating
• Front landscaping
• Rinnia Hot Water System
• Security system
• Ducted vacuum
• Video intercom
• Water tank
• Courtyard wall
• Front landscaping
• Energy Rating of 6 star
• All Site cost included
• All approved plans payable by the builder
We have other packages available, please ring Simon or Cindy for further details.
Stamp duty payable on the land only!
Simplicity Real Estate
P: 0402 326 405
F: 02 6242 0070
Unit B 320 Gundaroo Drive Gungahlin ACT 2912
View all sales listings for this agency
Simon Piedrafita View profile
0402 326 405
Cindy Ho View profile
0402 580 868
An internal error occurred while sending your enquiry.
Please try again later.
Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the Agent.
What do I need to purchase this property?
(assuming sale price of $745,950)
(assuming deposit of $37,298 and sale price of $745,950)2
- 1Legal fees are estimated and will vary from firm to firm.
- 2Includes estimated lender settlement fees, application fee and a valuation for a standard residential ACT property. Other fees and charges may apply. Additional Land Titles Office fees are applicable for the registration of mortgage and transfer of title. The calculation given above is an estimate only and the total purchase costs may vary.
Listing Age and Views
This listing was first displayed on 12/5/11, last updated on 26/2/13, and has been viewed 7187 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.