Eligible First Home Buyers - Buy now before the current first home owner grant is reduced on 01/01/2017
Only 2 townhouses remaining
Due to popular demand, we have released just 10 townhouses under $400,000 in arguably Franklin's most liveable location!
This could be your last chance to purchase a brand new townhouse along Flemington Road and along the proposed light rail route with easy access to the Franklin/ Harrison precinct including it's shopping, dining, fitness & schooling amenities (all within comfortable walking distance).
Developed by Coda Property Group & designed by renowned Ring & Associates, residents at Vierra will love being within 5 minutes drive to the thriving Gungahlin Town Centre & 8 minutes to the CBD.Vierra also features its own sprawling Birch Forest, private pool & covered BBQ area in a central landscaped courtyard.
High end fixtures and finishes have been selected to ensure residents are enjoying a quality lifestyle. Bathrooms feature soft close toilet seats, Solace bathroom vanities & full height tiling.
With Flemington Road nearing completion, this may be your last chance to secure an affordable, high quality,townhouse this close to the City.
• Landscaped courtyard finished with its own Birch Forest
• Bosch stainless appliances including an oven, dishwasher & range hood
• 600mm IIve induction cooktop
• Panoramic views across Harrison & Franklin
• 5 minutes to GTC & 10 minutes to CBD
• NBN ready
Eligible first home buyers will now receive the following at 'Vierra'
- The first home owner grant of $10,000 (will reduce to $7,000 on 01/01/2017 as per ACT Budget)
- A concession on stamp duty of up to $9,000 (depending on the purchase price)
- This gives first home buyers up to $19,000 in government incentives to buy now