This double brick residence oozes character and style with a renovation sympathetic to the original aspects of the home. High ornate ceilings, wide entry hall, lead light windows, picture rails, timber fret work and wide sills combine beautifully with the extensions to give some lucky family a fantastic lifestyle.
All bedrooms are very spacious with ensuite and walk in robe to the main and built in robes in the other bedrooms. There are two well defined living areas, a stunning all white kitchen with glass splash back, caesar stone benches and stainless steel appliances. The family room opens out to a covered timber deck which overlooks the heated salt inground pool.
The home has had no expense spared with new wiring and plumbing, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, gas log fire and security system.
The location is superb, close to the racecourse and clubs.
Leave the car at home in the double remote garage and walk everywhere.
• High ornate ceilings, wide sills, leadlight, picture rails
• New plumbing and wiring, ducted r/c air con, gas fire
• Formal lounge with glass doors, family room to the rear
• Stunning kitchen with stone benches and glass splashback
• Covered timber deck overlooking the heated inground pool
• Great parking with rear lane access to a remote double garage