Click on any image above to view 24 more pictures of this property.
x 4 x 1 x 1 x 1 x 3
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tennis Court
|Farm Size:||211 Acres (approx)|
Open for Inspection
None scheduled at this time.
|Average age:||41 years|
|Flats & units:||2.1%|
REDUCED TO SELL!
Located in the Southern Tablelands of NSW, 23 km South West of Yass, 79 km to Canberra Civic and a comfortable 3.5 hours to Sydney via the Hume Hwy. The properties close proximity to Yass provides access to primary and high schools, mid-range shopping including Target, Woolworths, Aldi and Franklins, hospital and sporting facilities.
210 acres of gently undulating limestone country falling to the Burrinjuck waterway. The property offers great diversity with clean open grazing country, scattered box and gum trees and secure water. There is a further 34 acres of lease country available for grazing during low water levels.
With outstanding views over the Burrinjuck waterways, and the Brindabella Ranges, watching the changing seasons is spectacular. The property boasts extensive frontage to the Burrinjuck water way with its own private bay for fishing and boating.
The property has been carrying cattle for many years and has carried up to 30 breeders with calves and the previous year’s weaners at any one time.
Nestled into the side of the hill to take advantage of the expansive water and mountain views is a home that has an infusion of relaxed style, sophistication, a sense of openness throughout, generous space and an abundant use of glass that highlights the innovative and exceptional designed home.
• Formal entry
• Formal living – feature Jet Master fire place
• Formal dining – access to verandah
• Kitchen – Gas cooking – dishwasher – pantry – sunny meals area
• Family room – wood heating – garden views
• Master Suite – Walk-in robe
• Ensuite – Vanity – spa bath with shower – sep w.c
• Three double bedrooms – built-ins
• Bathroom – shower – vanity – bath – sep w.c
• Large laundry – external access – linen cupboards
• Media room/office
• Tiled traffic areas – high ceilings – RC/AC
• Single garage under roof line – access to second 0office
• Office – two rooms – sunny – separate access – under floor heating
• Fully landscaped gardens – garden shed – chook run – fenced yard
• AV Jennings built home – 319sqm under roof line – 249.9sqm living area
Other improvements include:
• Tennis Court
• Steel workshop with concrete floor and power
• 3 car steel skillion off main shed
• Steel cattle yard with race and loading ramp (all weather access)
Paddocks / Fencing
Divided into5 paddocks, 3 with river frontage. Boundary fencing is predominately netting and barb also with electric. The internal fencing is a combination of plain wire together with electric. The paddock design compliments the layout of the property and allows very easy access to all the paddocks.
The property consists of extensive native pastures of very healthy stands of microleena and danthonia and other perennial natives along with heavy infusions of clover. The property has been sympathetically stocked over the past years to allow a dramatic seeding down of the native pastures which now provide a huge bulk of feed. Soils are a limestone/ shale derivative which has produced highly productive deep rich red soils that are unique to the region.
• Extensive frontage to Burrinjuck head waters downstream of Goodhope
• 12,000gal rain water for home
• 8000 gal reticulated water garden and toilets.
• 2 superb dams
General Title Details
• Wireless Broadband Shire: Yass Valley
• Mobile phone coverage Parish: Warroo
• 5 Yr rainfall average – 686mm Lot: 2 DP: 806955
• Rates Approx: $1300 per annum
Yass Real Estate
P: 02 6226 1922
F: 02 6226 1438
206 Comur St Yass NSW 2582
Amaroo (Yass) Investments Pty Ltd
View all sales listings for this agency
Michael Gray View profile
0409 311 127 or 02 6226 1922
Adrian Carey View profile
0428 442 160
An internal error occurred while sending your enquiry.
Please try again later.
Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the Agent.
What do I need to purchase this property?
(assuming sale price of $765,000)
(assuming deposit of $38,250 and sale price of $765,000)2
The calculation given above is an example estimate only and may not correspond with what is commercially available.
Listing Age and Views
This listing was first displayed on 30/6/11, last updated on 15/11/13, and has been viewed 13213 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.