Click on any image above to view 18 more pictures of this property.
x 3 x 1 x 1
|Block Size:||20.32 Hectares (approx)|
|Farm Size:||50.3 Acres (approx)|
|Building Size:||100 m2 (approx)|
Open for Inspection
None scheduled at this time.
Past Sales & Property Information
|Property Info:||63 Old Gold Mines Road|
|Street Info:||Old Gold Mines Road|
Always verify block details with the agent or vendor. These maps are generated by cross
referencing with our spatial information database, but this does not mean they they will always correspond with the
Measurements are estimates only.
Based on data provided under licence from PSMA Australia Limited (www.psma.com.au). © PSMA Australia 2010.
Click here for more information about what's nearby to this property.
Distance to nearest Post Office
WATSON POST OFFICE - 7.8 km
Major Shopping Centre
THE MARKETPLACE - 9.5 km
CALVARY PRIVATE HOSPITAL - 13.8 km
SUTTON PRIMARY SCHOOL, SUTTON - 5.6 km
BURGMANN ANGLICAN SCHOOL, GUNGAHLIN - 10.2 km
DICKSON COLLEGE - 8.3 km
AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY - 12.9 km
(approximate straight line distances)
|Average age:||41 years|
|Flats & units:||1.5%|
Another great balance is the composite nature of the 50.3 acre block. The areas of excellent native bush land complement the more open grazing areas well providing seclusion, cover & stock grazing opportunities alike.
Derringong is ideal for horses & there’s currently a good amount of equestrian infrastructure including stables, arena & round-yard on the block.
Deringong Cottage is a very comfortable live. Originally relocated from O’Connor it’s still clad with profile timber, but essentially upgraded for a long life. The cottage had 3 bedrooms (all with robes), a fully equipped kitchen & good sized living areas.
Essentially, Derringong is a fabulous property for successful busy-lifers with a passion for semi-bush land rural living & close proximity to the office in Canberra. Alternatively, with the granting of a fresh DA the property may make an ideal sub-division opportunity for just the right person.
Property Technical Specifications
• Residence: cottage originally built c1960’s & relocated from Canberra’s inner north to Derringong Park in 1980’s, 100m2/10sq of living area
• Residential features: 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, formal lounge/dining room, fully equipped kitchen with adjacent meals area, separate laundry/mud room, bathroom with shower & bath, separate WC, upgraded floor coverings, curtains & finishes
• Climate control: fan-forced solid fuel heater
• Garaging: single attached steel carport, ample guest driveway parking
• Potable water supply: 2 x 5,000gall above ground rain water tanks off cottage roof
• Non-potable water supply: 4 excellent on-property dams with an approximate cumulative capacity of +5meg (1 spring fed & 3 surface collection)
• Property infrastructure: 40m x 20m (approx) sand based outdoor dressage arena with adjacent round-yard, concrete block stable block with 5 divided stalls, tack & feed shelter & cyclone fence rear day yards
• Block: 50.3 acres, level to gentle undulation, 50% cleared with large paddock to the block’s rear
• Location: 12.5km from Canberra’s inner north, 4km from the Federal Highway on the Sydney side of Canberra, 3 km to nearest general store-type outlet
Elders Real Estate Dickson
P: 02 6230 0599
F: 02 6230 0774
2/20 Challis Street Dickson ACT 2602
Austcap Pty Ltd
View all sales listings for this agency
An internal error occurred while sending your enquiry.
Please try again later.
Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the Agent.
What do I need to purchase this property?
(assuming sale price of $1,600,000)
(assuming deposit of $80,000 and sale price of $1,600,000)2
The calculation given above is an example estimate only and may not correspond with what is commercially available.
Listing Age and Views
This listing was first displayed on 19/1/11, last updated on 16/5/13, and has been viewed 23816 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.