Click on any image above to view 24 more pictures of this property.
x 4 x 1 x 1 x 4 x 5
|Block Size:||14.56 Hectares (approx)|
Open for Inspection
None scheduled at this time.
Past Sales & Property Information
|Property Info:||64 Goolabri Drive|
|Street Info:||Goolabri Drive|
Always verify block details with the agent or vendor. These maps are generated by cross
referencing with our spatial information database, but this does not mean they they will always correspond with the
Measurements are estimates only.
Based on data provided under licence from PSMA Australia Limited (www.psma.com.au). © PSMA Australia 2010.
Click here for more information about what's nearby to this property.
Distance to nearest Post Office
Mitchell Post Office - 9.9 km
Major Shopping Centre
THE MARKETPLACE - 10.3 km
CALVARY PRIVATE HOSPITAL - 16.2 km
SUTTON PRIMARY SCHOOL, SUTTON - 2.3 km
BURGMANN ANGLICAN SCHOOL, GUNGAHLIN - 11.2 km
Gungahlin College - 10.5 km
AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY - 15.9 km
(approximate straight line distances)
|Average age:||41 years|
|Flats & units:||1.5%|
Executive level properties must have an enviable visual impact & spatial mass.
Without any exception to the rule this magnificent 36 acre property has all this spell-binding magic plus a powerful set of rural dynamics for the future.
Located just minutes from Canberra'ÂÂs inner northern suburbs the property suits the ultra-busy person with a passion for elegant rural living.
Set behind a formal set of stone flanked gates & a long post-lamp lit driveway the 535m2 home is magically attractive & wonderfully pragmatic. As you would expect of a home of this calibre its inspirational list of features suit a large family group & the gregarious entertainer alike.
These features include a very large country-style timber kitchen & four distinct living areas including the bay-window formal lounge, family/formal dining room & enormous 49m2 northerly enclosed rear verandah area that can be used as a games room. The spacious master bedroom suite has access to the verandah area and garden-style ensuite complete with spa. For the wine buffs there'ÂÂs a secure below ground cellar that could alternatively be used as a gym or media room.
Lifestyle wise there'ÂÂs a 1st class full size floodlit tennis court & 7 garage spaces for the car enthusiast. The 30m x 14m shed has a rear breezeway area that could be turned into a stable & tack room fit-out without too much effort.
But, rural living is also about the block and this one'ÂÂs magnificent. Its very gentle topography, superb topsoil & abundant water supply provide a perfect base for those wanting to establish a top equestrian property, graze cattle, alpacas or sheep, plus grow your own feed crops.
Essentially, this is a mesmerising property. Its complete look, feel & composition guarantee its position at the very top of the tree.
Property Technical Specifications
- Residence: built 2000, 335m2 of residential living area, 61.3m2 of attached garage area, 48.7m2 of front verandah area, 44.5m2 of rear alfresco dining area, 45.4m2 of secondary alfresco area; total area under roof 535.2m2/57.5sq approximately (not including wine cellar)
- Residential features: 4 spacious bedrooms with study conversion as a 5th bedroom, grand master bedroom suite with garden spa ensuite, large country-style timber kitchen, separate formal lounge with feature bay window views over the front paddocks, separate family/dining room, secure wine cellar, 45m2 north facing entertaining room with views over the rear paddocks, 46m2 covered alfresco dining deck, electric front gates.
- Climate control: zone controlled in-slab heating, ceiling fans to most rooms, fan-forced solid fuel combustion heater to family room, insulation to external wall & roof cavities
- Garaging: undercover parking for 7 cars via an oversized attached double garage with remote controlled doors & internal access to the home plus a 4/5 bay garage/shed , large areas of sealed driveway & concourse parking for guests & larger transport
- Potable water supply: 25,000gall in-ground concrete water tank collecting off residence roofline
- Non-potable water supply: licensed on-property bore, 54m2 fully encased shaft with a driller measured flow rate of $800gph, 2 on-property surface collection dams with an estimated capacity of 1.5meg
- Tennis court: full size court with flood light system
- Gardens: well established gardens beds/ornamental & fruit production trees, trellised varieties of wine/table grape, areas of open formal lawns
- Property infrastructure: 30m x 14m steel shed divided into 2 equal sized sections 1. double car parking/workshop/W.c & double car parking open bay, 2. breezeway style section for hay storage & future conversion to stable setup
- Block: 14.56ha/36acres of superb land with a topographic rating of level to gentle northern fall, decomposed granite topsoils over loamy clay, well maintained pastures with a likely livestock mix improvement no more recent than 6 years ago
- Rates: Palerang Shire Council, $1,540pa
- Location: Sutton Park, approximately 15 minutes drive from Canberra'ÂÂs inner northern suburbs
All reasonable offers considered.
Elders Real Estate Dickson
P: 02 6230 0599
F: 02 6230 0774
2/20 Challis Street Dickson ACT 2602
Austcap Pty Ltd
View all sales listings for this agency
An internal error occurred while sending your enquiry.
Please try again later.
Your enquiry has been successfully sent to the Agent.
What do I need to purchase this property?
(assuming sale price of $1,700,000)
(assuming deposit of $85,000 and sale price of $1,700,000)2
The calculation given above is an example estimate only and may not correspond with what is commercially available.
Listing Age and Views
This listing was first displayed on 3/11/11, last updated on 5/6/13, and has been viewed 23297 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.