Jump to top

Unit 9/40 Ridley Way
Medina WA 6167

 

$196,000

   
1 of 16 photos

WALK TO PARKS AND TOWN CENTRE!

The above purchase price represents a 80% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 20% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.

. Master Bedroom with ensuite and Walk In Robe
. Bedroom two with Mirrored Robe
. U shaped-Kitchen with Stainless Appliances
. Living & Dining room with Sliding Door access
. Bathroom with shower & Bath
. Separate laundry with outdoor access
. Single Garage with remote control door & House access

This one won't last long, so get in contact with us today!

Features include: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Secure Parking,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining

Summit Realty Waikiki

Shaun Clifford
Email
2 2 1
Property Type: Apartment
Block Size: 187.00 m2 (approx)

Open Times

No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Add to Watchlist
View Trip Plan
Print
Email a Friend
Alert Me to Similar Properties

Past Sales & Property Information

NOTE
Always verify block details with the agent or vendor. These maps are generated by cross referencing with our spatial information database, but this does not mean they will always correspond with the listed property. Measurements are estimates only.

Based on data provided under licence from PSMA Australia Limited (www.psma.com.au). © PSMA Australia 2016.

Block Map

Vital Statistics

Lot: M36
Block Size: 187.00 m2 (approx)
EER: 0.0
Stamp Duty: $5,350

Maps

  • Area Map
  • Aerial View
  • Street View
Loading maps…
Loading maps…
Loading street view…

What do I need to purchase Unit 9/40 Ridley Way, Medina?

Get Your Free Home Loan Report - 3 Easy Steps!

Repayment Calculator

Medina Profile

The average age in Medina is 46 years and it has a population of 1,937.

Occupancy

Listing Age and Views

This listing was first displayed on 30/11/16, last updated on 1/12/16, and has been viewed 0 times. Please note the counter is not updated immediately.
A view is added to the property view counter when a user loads this page. Property views do not include views of photos or maps associated with this listing.