These two brand new two story townhouses feature all the style and comfort you could want. Featuring the master bedroom and main living area downstairs and three more bedrooms with a second living area upstairs. Located in the popular suburb of Hamlyn Heights, enjoy the convenience of the local shopping strip as well as a short drive to Geelong West, Geelong City and easy access to the Geelong Ring Road for commuters.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Three more bedrooms, each with walk in or built in robes
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with heating and cooling
- Stylish kitchen with dishwasher, walk in pantry and gas cook top
- Additional living room upstairs
- Central bathroom with bath and shower
- Powder room services the downstairs area
- Double remote controlled garage with internal access
Features include: Air Conditioning,Built in wardrobes
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.