With Subdivision Potential and many other Great options you Don't want to miss this Opportunity to Secure this Absolute Prime Property Located at the Fast Growing and Popular Plainland. Dual Living Home With Room For All Your Pets & Toys.
Featuring: Main House-
- 4 Bedroom Plus Office with Ensuite Brick Veneer
- Built-ins with Walk-in Rob in Main Bedroom
- Large Open Plan with Separate Formal Dinning
- Very Spacious Kitchen with Brekkie Bar, DBL Fridge Space, Island Bench with Pop Up Power Points
- Tiled Floors, Fire Place, Ceiling Fans, Large Laundry with DBL Basins & Built-ins
- Separate Toilet, 2 x Rooms have Sliding Door Access, Security Screens on Doors
- Full Length Front Verandah, Concreted outdoor area
- Huge Enclosed 7m x 6m Entertaining Area with Rake Ceilings, TV, Timber Benches, Roll up Cafe Blinds
- Back Enclosed Verandah Areas, Enclosed Breeze Way between Main House & Granny Flat
- 2 Bedroom - 1 Bathroom Brick Veneer
- Small but Fully Functional Kitchen, Separate Toilet & Bathroom
- Tiled Floors, Lounge Room, Built-ins, Air Conditioning
- Dual Access, Separate Power Meter
- Granny Flat Could Be Rented as it is Completely Separate
- 6 Bay Extra Wide Shed Fully Concreted & Powered
- 3 Bay Shed with Higher Middle Bay, Powered & Concreted
- Enclosed Caravan Shed Powered & Concreted
- Large Concreted Garden Shed
- Chicken Coop, Fire Pit with Bench Bar
- Fully Fenced into 3 Paddocks, Plus Dog Proof House Yard
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.