This 4-bedroom home in the prestigious Weston Creek suburb of Chapman enjoys prominent street frontage & a private driveway. It embodies high-end inclusions, smart design, & quality construction. Live close to the local shops, with cafes, an IGA & other handy amenity, making life simple & easy.
The north-facing orientation to the courtyard & living room allows for the cooling summer breeze to flow or the winter sun to shine through. Spend most of your time on the lower level with the home's layout - the kitchen, dining & living areas, powder room & main bedroom with walk-in-robe & ensuite are positioned on the ground floor. The three additional bedrooms & main bathroom are located upstairs with one of the bedrooms enjoying its own additional ensuite & walk-in-robe.
The oversized kitchen features a 40mm deluxe benchtop with waterfall ends, providing the perfect canvas for you to prepare & cook your signature dishes whilst interacting with family & friends sitting in the living & dining area. The formal lounge featuring natural blackbutt timber flooring will be the go-to destination for kids or grand-kids to watch their favourite shows or transform into your own space where you can relax, kick back & enjoy some light reading.
Extend your living area with the spacious alfresco accessible from the open plan kitchen as well as the living/dining area. Pair this with an additional outdoor entertaining courtyard featuring low-maintenance irrigated gardens.
This brand-new home features luxury inclusions. These include intercom at the front door, pendant lights over the entry & kitchen, reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning with lineal vents to living areas, remote controlled ceiling fans, custom made vanities, frame-less shower screens, shower rails & ceiling rain showers.
Thring Street is set within the community-centred suburb of Chapman & is a short walk from the primary school & local grocer, bakery & cafes. Enjoy close proximity to Canberra's leisure & recreation destinations including Mount Stromlo, Forest Park Riding, Equitation School, National Arboretum & the National Zoo & Aquarium.
Have confidence knowing your home has been delivered to you with exceptional craftsmanship, sophistication & innovation.
- 190m2 of living light filled living space
- Freestanding home with no adjoining walls or fences
- Natural light flows through all sides of the home
- Private driveway from Rene Street
- 4-bedrooms, 3-bathrooms and a powder room
- 3 living areas
- LED downlights throughout
- Double-glazed windows throughout
- Low-maintenance garden in the courtyard
- External sensor lights to garage and laundry
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Premium sliding doors with fly screens
- Timber flooring in the living areas
- Intercom at the entry
- Pendant lights over the entry and kitchen island
- 40mm stone kitchen benchtop with waterfall returns
- Walk-in butler pantry
- 900mm oven, gas cooktop and undermount rangehood
- Walk-in-robe to master bedroom
- Full-height tiling in the bathrooms
- Upstairs bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Semi frame-less shower screens
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Elie Aoun to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
A home you'll love, in a location you know well.
View entire development