Enjoying the outlook of a mature borrowed landscape, Sparks residence 1 combines the space and privacy of a free-standing home with the convenience and sustainability of higher density living. The largest overall residence in the development, with only one adjoining wall, the 121m2 backyard is large enough to accommodate your whole family (including the grandkids or a pet)! This is a residence to suit all occasions. Side by side underground car parking and thoughtful street separation ensures privacy and convenience. Overall accommodation is substantial, with 3 bedrooms and a separate living space. The 2-bathroom residence features high specification Bosch appliances in both kitchen and bathroom, family friendly stain-resistant carpets and waterproof flooring for fuss-free day to day living.
• Architecturally designed by Stewart Architects
• 6+ star energy efficient rating
• 5 kW solar panel system
• Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Double glazed aluminium framed windows
• Elegant mid-century modern curated interiors and palette
• 2 car tandem underground secure garaging
• 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom plus master bedroom with ensuite
• Designer kitchen with Bosch Appliances, including gas or induction cooktop (you choose!), 600mm multi-function oven and rangehood and semi integrated Dishwasher experience quality and reliability while creating your culinary masterpieces
• Designer bathroom with brushed nickel PVD finished fittings, in wall WC and semi recessed basin.
• Video intercom system with door bell and display
• Light filled courtyard allows for sunny outlook in kitchen and bathroom
• Bedroom wardrobes, linen and store cupboards all custom built in joinery
• Lockable letter box
• COLORBOND roof and fencing
• Stain resistant 'Lobelia' Triexta carpet and waterproof flooring
• Considered landscaping with sustainable permeable tiles
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Kenneth Kong to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
The real Bush Capital is found here
View entire development