Rooftop terrace apartment | Foreshore living at its finest
This rare find has the feel of a penthouse with its private rooftop position and enormous outdoor spaces for entertaining. Immaculate throughout, this spacious two bedroom apartment has a sun filled lounge/dining, gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances, quality window furnishings, large bedrooms, Large patio which can be accessed from the living areas and master bedroom. The terrace also has direct access to the 'Quaysides' roof top BBQ area. Enjoy great views over the Kington roof tops all the way to Redhill lookout. The private outdoor entertainment space is surrounded by garden beds and enjoys complete privacy with a large fully covered pergola. Secure basement parking for two cars, lockable storage and lift access to a private foyer on Level 4.
Quayside is well know as one of the best buildings in the Kingston Foreshore precinct and has NBN to the unit. Be right there in the heart of harbourside living, fine dining, cafes, markets and everything you can do on Lake Burley Griffin. Close to major transport routes and moments from Kingston and Manuka.
• Direct access to the rooftop Barbeque area
• Quality security screens for added security
• Huge private 68m2 terrace
• Two bedroom ensuite apartment with generous living area of 97m2
• Double glazing to all doors and windows
• Ducted airconditioning
• Kitchen with Bosch appliances, stone benchtops, glass splashbacks,
• Large fully covered pergola
• 2 secure basement car spaces and storage
• Private entrance lobby shared by only one other residence on Level 4
• Waste disposal room on level 4 for garbage and recycling
• Located in the heart of the Kingston Foreshore
• Close to major transport links, city, Canberra Airport
• NBN to the home
Features Body Corporate Broadband Dishwasher Double Glazed Windows Hopper Intercom Mountain Views Network Cabling Outdoor Entertaining Area Reverse Cycle a/c Shower Slab Construction
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.