Setback from the Warrego hwy with amazing views of the valley. This high set Queenslander is loaded with character and is just waiting to be made beautiful again .. Gently sloping, fully fenced elevated block. Featuring:
- 3 Bedrooms main with built- ins
- Spacious separate lounge with wood heater
- Eat -in kitchen with gas stove
- Separate dining off kitchen
- Large bathroom with shower over bath
- Downstairs laundry and built in storage area
- Work shed with 1 bay UC parking
- Hight ceilings with VJ walls
- L shaped Veranda
- Small concreted shed
Call Nicole To Book your Inspection: 0428 396 589. Don't miss your chance.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.