Beautifully presented family home set on a level 6,362 sqm block with breathtaking views to the south .....
· Formal gardens and manicured lawns lead you to the grand entrance. Once inside you will find 4 separate living options including chandelier lit formal lounge and separate dining room plus media and family/meals area.
· Enjoy the uninterrupted views from the well-appointed kitchen. An entertainer's delight with oven and separate grill, ample bench & cupboard space, dishwasher, corner pantry and wrap around breakfast bar. Large sliding glass doors lead to the covered entertaining area where you can sit, relax and enjoy the breathtaking views!
· Escape to the spacious light filled Master Suite featuring an office/parents retreat, walk-in robe with a safe and full size ensuite including spa bath and double vanity. The remaining bedrooms are all generous in size with built-ins.
· Extra depth to the drive through double garage which would accommodate 3 vehicles plus internal access
· Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans throughout, sealed driveway, ample off-street parking, 3.42kw solar system, garden shed, 3 phase power, alarm system amongst extras
Features include: Air Conditioning, Alarm System, 3 Phase Power
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.