SUNNY NORTH FACING 1 BEDROOM APARTMENTS | MANY WITH LARGE MULTI PURPOSE ROOMS
Buying a property should be stress-free. Taking advantage of Meriton Property Finance allows you to secure a 3 year fixed term at the super low interest rate of 3%*(TAP). For successful applicants, all loans are approved prior to the exchange of contracts guaranteeing you finance upon completion, even when buying off the plan!
3 EXCEPTIONAL MERITON OFFERS: - MERITON FINANCE: 3% property finance with up to 90% LVR for 3 years - EXCHANGE ON A 5% DEPOSIT: Balance due in 3 months or completion, whichever comes first. - TENANT GUARANTEED ON SETTLEMENT
WHY PURCHASE AT ASTON
- 1+MPR layouts are unique and in high rental demand achieving 10% more than a standard 1bed
- Aston offers an astute investment opportunity in an area of increasingly strong demand, backed by the strength and reliability of Australia's No. 1 Apartment Developer Meriton
- 50% of apartments command a prized corner position with many having only one common wall
- Aston showcases flawless vistas from a variety of aspects, north to the CBD, East over the district towards the coastline or South towards Botany Bay
-All apartments enjoy functional layouts with seamless access onto generous balconies and double glazed windows on selected apartments
-Many one-bedroom apartments feature study rooms of bedroom like proportions
-Beautifully landscaped communal rooftop entertaining areas with BBQ facilities that capture sweeping views to the city skyline
- With interest rates at record lows and higher depreciation benefits on offer when buying BRAND NEW, many investors will be CASH FLOW POSITIVE.
- Many apartments enjoy cross flow ventilated designs with an abundance of natural light and fresh air
- Double glazed windows on selected apartments
- Water line behind fridge enclosure
- Reverse cycle A/C
- Premium BOSCH stainless steel kitchen appliances with a 5 year warranty
- Opulent bathroom finishes
Dreaming of more space? Combine multiple apartments and customise the design of your very own luxury apartment! Work with Meriton's inhouse architects and interior designers to create a unique apartment to suit your lifestyle. With construction underway but not yet completed, Meriton as the developer and builder is uniquely positioned to deliver.
ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF BUYING OFF THE PLAN
- Lock in today's price - Choose the best layout - More time to save
*Information contained within this publication is accurate at publication date and subject to change at any time. The offers cannot be in conjunction with other promotions. Terms and conditions apply. Please make your own enquiries and obtain independent financial advice as to the suitability of offered products. Vendor finance is offered by Meriton Property Finance Pty Ltd ABN 36 101 180 607 Australian Credit Licence 393461 to approved applicants only.
Features include: Air conditioning,Floorboards,Intercom,Built in wardrobes,Internal Laundry,Broadband internet access,Dishwasher,Balcony / Deck,North Facing,City Views,Gas,Study,Double glazed windows
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Huey Wang to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Looking to compare sales prices?
We found 50 apartments with 1 bedrooms that just sold near 551 Gardeners Rd Mascot
RepaymentsStamp duty & upfront costs
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.