The Clifton Realty logo is derived from the "Coat of Arms" of the Clifton family of Nottingham, England 1066.Descendants
of the family settled Australind in 1841; the Licensee of Clifton
Realty is a fifth generation of the pioneering family.The inscription within the logo is French with the meaning"keeping to the right".
a skilful and professional service to our clients, act fairly and
honestly with our customers and maintain our success in the market
place with integrity.