Nola brings with her a wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm to LJ Hooker Batemans Bay which includes a successful career with over 20 years' experience in real estate sales, negotiating, marketing, and above all having a commitment to providing a high level of personal service. This extensive career also saw Nola manage and own her very own real estate business and so she knows first-hand the value of lasting relationships.
Nola also provides a professional, knowledgeable and ethical approach to sales. Being a people-person, clients warm to her friendly personality. She works closely with her clients before, during and after their real estate requirements to achieve successful outcomes that will consistently impress.
As a caring person Nola supports Wesley United and the Heart Foundation charities. And is a very keen supporter of Batemans Bay BMX Club which her two grandchildren enjoy.
- Licenced Real Estate Agent (ACT, NSW)
- Licenced Stock & Station Agent (ACT, NSW)
- Business Agent (ACT, NSW)
- Member of Women in Business (Canberra)
- Executive Certificate in Real Estate Management
- Civil Marriage Celebrant
- Civil Union Celebrant
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment TAE40110