20 Blancoa Place
Rivett ACT 2611
$455 per week
Beautifully Renovated Townhouse
Charming renovated two storey home with many comfortable extras.
The ground level includes the kitchen open plan living area which opens to a large deck with fly proofing for summer.
- The kitchen is delightful with electric appliances, including a dishwasher.
- Upstairs are 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built ins - all bedrooms have roller blinds.
- Main bathroom is upstairs with a second WC downstairs.
- 2 split system air-conditioners
- Modern gas wall furnace downstairs and evaporative cooling upstairs.
- The grounds are landscaped and easy care: water tanks and two good sized garden sheds are included.
- Car accommodation - double carport.
Small referenced family pets will be considered.
Please utilise the "Book Inspection" button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or rwcanberra.com.au and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.
Civium Property Group - Property Management
Based on data provided under licence from PSMA Australia Limited (www.psma.com.au). © PSMA Australia 2016.
|Cooleman Court Post Office||Post Office||1.8 km|
|Cooleman Court||Major Shopping Centre||1.8 km|
|The Canberra Hospital||Hospital||5.9 km|
|Chapman Primary||Primary School||1.1 km|
|Stromlo High||High School||1.8 km|
|Canberra College||College||4.8 km|
|Australian National University||University||10.7 km|