I may have rose coloured glasses and I admit that I could be under the influence of Ainslie Duffy Street bias, however you do have to ask yourself 'will there be another one quite as impressive in 2018?'
Duffy Street has been hot property this year and I can't think of a better way to end 2017 than with such a spectacular home.
38 Duffy Street Ainslie is an exquisite home of beautiful proportions. A home that backs the reserve, enjoys established manicured gardens, has a privileged elevated sought after street position and is located within moments to the bush and city.
This is a home that will make you happy. The tranquility of the Japanese inspired gardens and surrounds gives a sense of peace and quiet. It is the feeling you have while watching the sunset sky, listening to the water spill into the pond and walking the bush paths behind.
Designer style through generous light filled dimensions, inside and out, integrates light, space and a north aspect to enhance the living experience. Incorporating harmonious architectural statements, large glazed areas maximize solar access and winter sunshine penetrates the living. The windows provide uninhibited views to meticulously curated gardens from the central kitchen and living hub, the arrangement of spaces balances privacy and connection to various outdoor spaces.
Luxurious finishes and appointments delivers continuity throughout the home, thoughtful and considerate design provides clean lines and practical functionality. A sequence of flowing living spaces are defined by high ceilings, sky windows and mixed flooring materials. The relationship between the home and outdoors is defined as glass doors connect with several well integrated private and useful outdoor spaces. Merging function and creativity, the garden is passionately crafted to create a calm relaxed space that complements the interiors and invites an outdoor lifestyle.
• living 210m2 (excluding wine cellar garage) approx. land 809m2 approx.
• recently new modern home 2005, meticulous presentation
• four generous bedrooms, all with built in robes - large main bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
• flexible open living spaces
• gourmet kitchen, Caesar stone and marble bench tops, stainless steel Kleenmaid appliances, gas cook top and Kleenmaid dishwasher
• large separate laundry with linen cupboard and sliding glass door
• bathroom and ensuite with under tile heating and heated towel rail
• solid timber hard wood floors integrated with tiling throughout the living and traffic areas(in slab heating on tiled areas, 2 zones)
• multiple glass doors to access rear covered entertaining areas, decking and gardens
• winter time conservatory/pergola/alfresco entertaining with Markilux awning with a remote control and automated wind sensor
• comfort plus windows
• Hills home hub data system
• back to base alarm system
• front blinds electronically controlled
• Brivis air conditioning and gas central heating, 3 zones
• ducted vacuum system
• home office room (external entrances) 5th bedroom or multi purpose possibilities, currently functions as a work from home office
• large storage room/wine cellar
• veggie gardens
• garden shed (4x3m2) screened utility areas
• water feature and pond
• automatic watering system with lighting throughout gardens
• Japanese inspired reflection courtyard
• a most convenient and desirable city location only footsteps to the city, cafes and restaurants, Lake Burley Griffin and the exciting precincts of the City and Braddon
• Ainslie shops are about 500m away
Land Size 809m2
Land Rates $4 295
Land Value $765 000
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.