This elegant, modern, single-level family home captures executive living. The convenience of 'McCubbin Rise' - the exclusive addition to the family friendly suburb of Weston speaks for its self. Situated amongst other desirable homes, 42 Cazneaux Crescent has been fitted with all the luxuries modernity allows, accommodating a comfortable and convenient lifestyle in one of the most desirable and convenient neighbourhoods in Canberra.
The impressive entrance opens to reveal an inspired design incorporating multiple living spaces, all featuring an extensive use of glass with seamless extensions into outdoor living areas. One immediately feels that this is a place to relax and entertain in the multiple light-filled living areas, including a family room and an open-plan stunning kitchen complete with loads of benchtops, induction cooktop, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher and large walk in pantry. Flowing through glass sliding doors from the kitchen area is the outdoor entertaining area with Oasis Swim Spa perfect for family celebrations, complimented by a backyard with an easy-care, productive garden.
Sleeping accommodation features three family size bedrooms, the master bedroom of course has large ensuite and a walk-in-robe. the other two bedrooms have built in robes
As to be expected of this designer-finished modern home include efficient heating with Nobo electric panels , separate laundry, family bathroom with spa, double garage with remote and internal access and much more.
Homes in 'McCubbin Rise', Weston are truly desirable, close to all amenities, good schools, Civic, the Parliamentary Triangle, Curtin shops, Woden, and major roads - yet tastefully set apart with sunset views to the Brindabella Mountains. Whether you are a family seeking an ideal locale to settle, a savvy investor, or someone with an eye for luxury, quality, and attention to detail - you need to see this home.
KEY features include:
* Three family sized bedrooms
* Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
* Other two bedrooms have built in robes
* Main bathroom with separate spa
* Double glazing throughout
* Two built in study desks with USB & ethernet connection
* NBN fibre connection with fast 45Mb download & 35 Mb upload
* Cat 6 wiring throughout
* Induction cooktop
* AEG Competence oven
* Built in microwave
* Large walk in pantry
* Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
* Efficient heating and cooling with Nobo electric panels
* Wifi enabled Daikin split system reverse cycle air conditioner
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Wall & ceiling insulation
* Large separate laundry with dryer
* Oasis Swim Spa with efficient heat pump
* Rain tank plumbed to the gardens and toilets
* Gas BBQ bayonet
* Rinnai hot water
* Double lock up garage with internal access and plenty of storage
* Waffle pod slab construction
Please call Gay Spooner 0400 281 395 for your personal appointment