This would make a great first home or investment. This 1 bedroom + study apartment has all the modern features. Located on the ground floor it boasts a large courtyard, secure basement car park + storage, quality inclusions and superior finish. You are spoilt for choice in terms of shopping with both the Harrison/Franklin retail hub and Gungahlin town centre only minutes away!
Priced to represent some of the best value in today's market while maintaining a high level of quality, demand in Symphony Park has always been high.
Choose from 1 bedrooms with or without studies, 2 bedrooms with or without studies and 1 bedroom terrace apartments with internal access from their own garage. Most are north facing with loads of natural sunlight and airflow.
* 1 bedroom apartments from $257,900 - Sold Out
* 1 bedroom + full study from $319,900 - Nearing Completion
* 2 bedroom + ensuite apartments from $364,900 - Sold Out
* 3 bedroom townhouses from $419,900 - Sold Out
* Fisher & Paykel stainless steel appliances
* Stone bench tops
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Floor to ceiling tiling in bathrooms
* All floor coverings
* Security Access
* Basement car parking & storage
* Large courtyards to ground floor apartments
* Located on the proposed light rail route
First home buyers can qualify for $10,000 first home owner grant & only $20 stamp duty concessions* Conditions apply.
The thriving suburb of Harrison is close to everything you need and will be even closer with the proposed light rail.
It's just 2 minutes to shopping, cafes, restaurants and all the major amenities of a modern town centre. Located just 12 minutes from Canberra City, 5 minutes from the Inner North and with easy access to the GDE, Symphony Park in Harrison is ideally located for easy living
Contact us to preview plans, prices and inclusions