The Kew, Braddon pays homage to Sir Edward Braddon, a member of Australis's first Parliament, and his birth place, St Kew in England.
Welcome home to your executive, contemporary residence at The Kew Braddon.
These bespoke homes offer open-plan living and dining with a beautiful sense of space. Elevated ceilings, oversized windows fill this residence with light. There is a selection of floor plans available, all split over two levels of living and offering bright outdoor balconies and terraces.
A contemporary kitchen boasts everything you need: German appliances, built-in microwave, gas cooking, stone benchtops and plenty of storage space. The kitchen has been designed using simple and functional design principals.
Upstairs, the generous master bedroom is complete with generous walk in wardrobe and private ensuite.
A further two bedrooms sit upstairs and come with build in wardrobes.
The architecturally designed main bathroom hosts a feature of this executive property: a gorgeous, freestanding bath. Complimented by the very latest tapwear, this bathroom is truly en vogue.
Finally, this executive home comes complete with double lock up garage with internal access to the downstairs living area - the ultimate convenience.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to secure this executive home in a premium location.
• Completion due 2019
• Bosch appliances including built-in microwave, oven, dishwasher and 70cm gas cook top, complete with wok burner. Ilve ducted rangehood sits neatly above
• 38mm stone waterfall benchtop
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Timber floors to all living areas
• Minimum EER 6
• Quattro Architects bring decades of experience to this well considered design, Hugh Gordon Architects
• Local landscape architects, SPACELAB, offer liveable and desirable greenery to compliment the tree-scaped surrounds
• Conveniently located near the Braddon food and arts boulevard and to Dickson eateries, Canberra City and NewActon cultural precinct
• Walking distance to public transport including light rail from late 2018
• Abundant lifestyle choices on your door step including Mount Ainslie, walking tracks and cycle paths
• Bike ride to NewActon, lifestyle choices eg mount Ainslie
• Easy access to ANU, sought after schools, shops, parks