Located in a boutique building of only 4 homes just metres to Redfern Oval and a 2 minute stroll to Danks Street is this intriguing and unique home.
With the feeling of a terrace house, this generous 129sqm floor plan spread over two levels consists of:
- Generous open plan living/dining area with parquetry flooring
- Private alfresco terrace
- Open plan kitchen in tidy/functional condition but scope to improve
- Renovated contemporary bathroom with bath and heated towel rail
- Huge bedroom with sunroom and three built-in robes/cupboards
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Quality track lighting (perfect to highlight artwork)
- Internal laundry with plenty of storage cupboards
- Sprawling 'retreat' style bedroom with designer curtains and built-in robes
- Small but functional bathroom
- Magnificent north facing entertaining terrace with views over Redfern Oval and distant city glimpses
This truly special home is further complimented with reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, a large security car space and pet-friendly by-laws.
Relaxing is so easy when you have Danks Street's eateries and the eclectic buzz of Redfern Village just moments away. Convenience is also brilliant with Green Square & Redfern train stations just a short walk and the Airport, CBD and Centennial Park just a 10 minute drive.
Homes of this size and potential in this vicinity are hard to come by, so be quick to secure it!
Total size = 129sqms + 14sqm car space
Currently leased at $945.00 pw, lease expires 12/01/19