Tightly held in the same family for over 54 years, this substantial home is divided into a boutique block of 4 x 1 bedroom units that are very well maintained throughout and are all separately metered.
A superb investment opportunity with outstanding potential for redevelopment (STCA) in a prominent position close to Lewisham Station, light rail and a short stroll to Petersham Village shops.
Double fronted, Solid Brick & terracotta tile roof, and set on a level 512 M2 block, currently zoned R2. Configured as 4 spacious fully self-contained 1 bedroom units with open plan living areas, separate bedrooms, updated kitchens and tiled bathrooms that are well presented and very well kept.
Currently, all units are leased and provide an annual rental return of approx. $78,000.00 with further scope to improve.
Side driveway to a double garage that could be converted to an additional 1 bedroom flat (S.T.C.A)
- Blue ribbon location just a short stroll to Rail and Village shops
- 4 x fully self-contained 1 bedroom units that are separately metered
- Exceptional investment opportunity with further scope to improve
- Solid brick and tile building with side drive on a level 512 M2 block
- Current rental return $78,000.00 PA
- 2 min walk to Christian Brothers college
- 5 min walk to Lewisham Station & Light rail
- 10 min walk to Petersham or Dulwich Hill Village Shops
- 7.5 Kilometres to Sydney C.B.D
- 4.5 Kilometres to Royal Prince Alfred hospital.
- 5.0 kilometers to Sydney University
Council rates: $672.25 PQ
Water rates: $891.00 PQ
Insurance: $1824.00 PA
DISCLAIMER. We have in preparing this document used our best endeavour to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies for misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.